Chapter 12

Next morning.
Eric called and invited Kent to meet him in the diner.

Kent: "What's wrong? Why did you sounded so hyper?"
[he asked worriedly]
Eric: "Kent, this is really serious"
Kent: "What is it?"
Eric: "Its is about Suri, so please just hear calmly and do not panic."
[he said to him]
Kent got more worried.
Kent: "What is it?"
Eric: "Kent, Suri's giving your kid for adoption."
[he said calmly]
Kent got shocked as hell.
He was unable to think further.
Eric: "Kent do not panic."
Kent: "WHAT?"
[he said in disbelief]
Eric: "I'm sorry but she's meeting some people today for the adoption."
Kent: "WHAT THE HELL!"
[he said in anger]
Eric: "Please behave calmly Kent! Just Try to control yourself."
Kent: "THAT FREAKING WOMAN IS GIVING MY KID UP FOR ADOPTION AND YOU'RE ASKING ME TO CALM MYSELF DOWN! THE F*CK WITH EVERYONE."
[he yelled in pure disgust and extreme anger]
Eric sat down quitely.
Kent: "When's she meeting those people and where?"
[he asked in anger]
Eric: "I don't know about the place but she's meeting them today."
Kent to himself: "God damn it!"
And in a hurry Kent left the diner.

         <<<ON THE OTHER HAND>>>

At Suri's home.
Suri invited Mr and Mrs. Huston at her home to discuss about the adoption.
Camela huston: "Ms. Harrington, we really want this baby, I mean we're trying for a baby from past 5 years. I always wanted to be a mother and I'll assure you I won't give you any chance for complaints."
[she assured her]
Suri, her father were sitting on the couch in front of Hustons.
Suri: "Look! I'm due next month, so I really want someone very genuine who can take perfect care of the baby."
[she said in an calm tone]
Camela: "Ms. Harrington we will look after the kid perfectly. It's gonna be our child."
[she assured her]

Just then the door bell rang.
Stuart opened the door.
Kent was in extreme anger, Kent entered in the leaving room where everyone was sitting.

Suri thinking 'Oh f*** No!'

Kent: "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"
[he yelled in anger]
Suri put her hand on her head.
Kent: "WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?"
[he asked to Stuart]
Stuart: "They're here for the baby's adoption."
Kent looked in anger at Suri.
Suri tried to hid her face in her hands.
Kent to Hustons: "No Adoptions here, just get out of the house"
Mark huston: "Excuse me!"
Kent: "If you don't want me to kill you then LEAVE!!"
[he warned in anger to Hustons]
Camela: "Ms. Harrington what is this?"
[she said in disgust]
Suri looked at Camela and said: "Look, I'm sorry but please leave for now."
The hustons left Suri's home.
Suri to Stuart: "Dad can you please give us a second alone."
Stuart nodded yes and left.

Kent was continuesly looking at Suri in extreme anger.
Suri turned to talk to Kent who was already staring at her.
Suri: "Look I'm sorry..."
Kent: "How can you do that???"
[he said in disgust]
Suri: "I'm so..."
Kent: "How can you be this CHEAP TO GIVE YOUR OWN KID AWAY!"
[he yelled in disgust]
Suri: "Kent, Lis..."
Kent: "HOW CAN GOD EVEN BLESS A DOWN CLASS WOMAN LIKE YOU WITH A CHILD WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN VALUE MOTHERHOOD."
[he again yelled in anger]
His words broke suri's heart.
Suri: "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THIS BABY!"
[she yelled back in anger]
Kent: "WHY? WHY GOD DAMN IT WHY? I KNOW I DID WRONG BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE IT A REASON TO GIVE MY BABY AWAY!"
[he yelled back coming closer to her]
Suri: "It's father abandoned it, this reason is enough to give it up."
[she said in a calm tone]
Kent: "YOU JUST WANT TO GET RID OF IT, THAT'S IT, WHY DO YOU HATE IT SO MUCH HAH? WHY?"
[he said as he took her in a corner and blocked her way out]
Suri: "You made me hate it Kent. You made me hate it! You always promised me that you'll stand by my side but when the actual time came you just left me alone to deal with all the consequences."
[she said while some tears fall from her eyes]
Kent: "DON'T TRY TO FRAME ME IN THIS SURI!"
Suri: "I'M NOT FRAMING ANYBODY KENT, I know How I felt within these past 8 months, I know How hard it was for me to carry a baby around for 8 months, I know how hard it was when you have just one thought going again and again in your mind... You know what that thought was?"
Kent stood silently looking at Suri as she cried staring in his eyes.
Suri: "The thought Of why YOU left me when I was expecting our baby, was I that bad for you? I hated myself for being pregnant and dealing with forgetting all your memories."
[she said asking him]
Kent: "But getting rid of the baby is not an option Suri!"
[he said calmly]
They both went silent.
Kent was continuesly staring in her eyes.
He came closer to her.
His soft lips touched her beautiful lips. they kissed for few seconds and Suri  broke their kiss.
Kent cleared her way and ran his hand in his hair.

Suri looked at Kent and wiped her tears.
Suri: "Look Kent, If you don't want to give this kid for adoption then its fine! You can take it but I'm not gonna be in both of yours life."
[she explained]
Kent looked at Suri.
Kent: "Suri babe, why are you doing this to me? Do you just want me to kill myself then just tell me I'll kill myself because killing myself is better than raising a kid without you."
[he said with a numb voice]
Suri looked at Kent,
She controlled her tears.
Kent realised that Suri's was about to broke down.
Kent immediately came towards Suri and grabbed her hands.
Kent: "Babe, babe you don't have to cry okay! No, you want me to just leave your life than it's okay, I'll leave your life forever..."
[he said comforting her]
Kent hugged Suri.
Suri wasn't feeling well.
She didn't replied.
Kent rised her head up.
Suri looked at Kent.
Kent: "I won't be in your life anymore but I want you to know that I love you so so so much, I was so afraid to start a family at that time that's why I just kept ignoring you but believe me I really loved you with all my heart, when I realised my mistake it was already late, I just want to say that I will always love you and my child no matter what happens."
[he said as few tears fell down his eyes]
He kissed her forehead.
And Kent left her house.

Suri was so puzzled with all the emotions going inside her.
She was unable to think about anything else.

Suri thinking 'What just happened? I Made him leave my life again. How can I be this cruel to him! He did wrong to me but he also deserves to be in the baby's life. He tried his best to convince me and apologise to me but I was too angry, I didn't paid attention to any of his afforts, I'm really a horrible person.'

She cried.

Kent while walking back home.
Kent thinking 'Today everything is over. She's not mine anymore, I left her alone again, I wanted her to understand how much I love her but she's just not ready, I think I should leave everything on destiny, if she ever want me back in her life she'll let me know, I truly wanted to be a father, a husband, I guess this is where the end is!'

They both leave their life filled with sadness for next few days.
Suri's life turned to hell as she was feeling too much guilt,
And kent was getting more and more into depression.
Until one day...

To be continued......