Korekiyo x Reader 🌸

Requested by: 0katherina0

Korekiyo is one of my favorite v3 characters and I absolutely loved writing about him! He is incredibly underrated.  Thank you so much for the request!

I quietly ate breakfast as the rest of the students discussed their plans for escaping the school. We had already been trapped in this school for two full days, and the group was still arguing about the new motive. I sighed, and got up to leave. They would probably be at this for a couple more hours at least. 

I strolled down the hallway and down the stairs until I reached my bedroom. As I enter my room and start to lay down on my bed, I notice a small note folded neatly on my pillow.

"My dear Y/n, 

Please meet me in the library. I wish to discuss something with you." 

I thought to myself for a moment before deciding to go. I quickly pulled on a comfortable sweater before leaving my room. After a few minutes, I arrive at the library. When I opened the door, I was greeted by Korekiyo. "Ah, hello y/n. I'm very glad to see you came. I've prepared some tea if you'd like to sit with me for a while." I nodded, a took a seat next to him. "I know you must be curious why I invited you here. I suppose I might as well say it now. My affection toward you has...grown quite a bit the past few days."

I can feel my face heating up as Korekiyo leans toward me. "What I'm trying to say is that I have feelings for you. Will you accept my confession?" I'm stunned into silence for a moment, before realizing I should respond. "Of course!" I reply. "So you will be my partner?" "Mhm!" I say, with a huge grin on my face. 

Korekiyo smiles warmly underneath his mask. He suddenly pulls off his mask in one swift movement and kisses me on the cheek. Before I am able to see his face, it is covered once again. "You truly are the light of my life y/n."

I spent the rest of the day with my partner Korekiyo. He spent hours recalling all the stories of his travels until the early hours of the morning the next day.

Published 5/2/2021