Kokichi x Reader 🌸

( non-despair AU ) 

Requested by: Nobody

"Y/n! Hurry up! Kokichi called out from behind me. "Fine." I replied as I changed my pace to match his. I had agreed to spend the night with him, but I already found myself wondering if I had made a good decision. Either way, it would definitely be an interesting night. 

As we walked to Kokichi's house the sky darkened, and it began to rain.

Kokichi and I ran to his house, hoping to get there before the rain got worse. We both burst in the front door, and Kokichi immediately walked into his kitchen. As I followed him in, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and found Kokichi's mother behind me. "Oh. Hello Mrs. Oma." I said. "Please, just call me Celeste. If you'd like, I can take your coat for you." She said, gesturing  towards my damp clothing. "Thank you." I replied, handing her my coat. "Y/n, what's taking you so long?" Kokichi called out. I immediately began walking towards the direction of the kitchen. When I finally found him, he had a small pout on his face. 

"You're so slow today y/n! Anyway, let's play truth or dare!" I immediately groaned. "You never tell the truth in games like this!" "I promise to tell the truth this time." Kokichi replied. "Alright." I agreed, knowing that was just another lie. 

The first few rounds of the game went by quickly, and before I knew it, he was asking me once again "Truth or dare?" I thought about it before eventually responding. "Truth." "Do you like me?" My face immediately reddened.  Kokichi smirked at how flustered I had already become. "Even if I do, I don't think it's that big of a dea-" Before I could finish, I suddenly felt Kokichi's lips on mine. 

"Kokichi." His mother called out as she opened the door. She looked at us and smiled. "I'll just come back later."

*time skip*

A few hours later, I found myself growing tired. Kokichi and I had been playing poker, but I was on a terrible losing streak. "Aaaaand I win again!" Kokichi said, grinning at his victory. "I think that's enough poker for tonight." I responded. "Aw, are you just mad I won?" "What? Of course not." I said. "Anyway, if you're really tired, follow me. I'll show you where you can sleep." 

He led me to a room, and gestured toward the bed. "Here you go! I'll be back soon." Kokichi turned around and left. I crawled into bed, and arranged myself comfortably under the blankets. I had nearly fallen asleep when I felt a small body slide into the space beside me. Kokichi wrapped his arms around me, and tucked his head near my shoulder. The last thing I heard before I drifted asleep was  a whispered "I love you."

Published 3/27/2021