Shuichi x !Male Reader 🌸

So, Shuichi is going to be confessing to reader in this one. 

Requested by : Nobody

⚠ Contains Spoilers for Chapter 2 ⚠

Your POV:

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I walked to the cafeteria. I was still exhausted from the events of yesterday. Two more people had been killed, all within a day! I had no appetite, but everyone else had arranged for us to meet in the cafeteria this morning to discuss what had happened the previous day. 

I pushed open the door and walked in. The only people who had arrived yet were Maki, Kaito, Shuichi, and Keebo. "Where is everybody else?" I asked. "I'm not quite sure..." Keebo admitted. "They must still be asleep." Maki though out loud. "Should I go get them?" Kaito asked. "Maybe." Shuichi said. As Kaito started walking toward the door, suddenly there was a loud noise. 

DING DONG BING BONG

The Monokubs popped up on the screen. "Good morning you bastards!" Said Monotaro, Monophanie, and Monodam simultaneously. "Everyone please report to the cafeteria!" Monotaro said. "We have some...gifts for you!" Monophanie said. Monodam just sat there quietly, until the monitor eventually turned off. 

"I wonder what that was about." Keebo said. "Maybe the items will unlock new Ultimate Labs?" Shuichi wondered. "That's exactly what I was thinking sidekick! Good job!" Kaito said cheerfully. Maki rolled her eyes at Kaito with a small smile. 

A couple minutes passed, and slowly the rest of the students came to the cafeteria, except for Angie, Tenko, Himiko, Tsumugi, and Kokichi. Everyone talked as they waited for the final 5 students to arrive. Suddenly, the doors opened as Angie lead Himiko and Tsumugi into the cafeteria, with Tenko following behing them reluctantly. "Attention everyone!" Said Angie. "Atua has an announcement to make! He has realized the danger we are in, and has told me his plan to make a student council for everyone's safety!" "Himiko, Tenko, and Tsumugi have already decided to help me carry out Atua's wishes!" 

Before anyone could interject, the Monocubs came in with a golden hammer, a key that looked like it was made of pixels, and a strange looking scroll. "Aw, is this just more trash?" Kokichi asked. "We already have Keebo! We don't need more." "Hey! That's robophobic!" Kokichi just laughed, before focusing once again on the three items. "You can use these to open more Ultimate Labs!" Monophanie said. "You can use this as an opportunity to strengthen your friendship." Monodam suggested. And then, just as quickly as they appeared, they left. 

"I nominate sidekick and y/n to go together! Their talents would be really useful in figuring out what to do with these." Shuichi and I tried to object, but everyone had already agreed, saying we should go. Shuichi sighed, and turned to me. "I guess we're going then." With a small smile, he picked up the items, and I followed him out the door. 

As we walked down the winding hallways, Shuichi and I started to talk. "Wow..." He said. "It's really strange not having Kirumi or Ryoma around anymore." I nodded my head in agreement. "I mean, we lost them both in the span of a single day." I said quietly. "Yeah." Shuichi agreed. He abruptly turned towards me. "Can I tell you something y/n?" He asked me. I was confused about his sudden change of tone, but spoke nonetheless. "Sure." I said. "During the class trial, I honestly suspected you for quite a while. I was terrified that I would have to vote you, and lose someone else I cared about." I stayed silent; not quite sure what to say. "What I mean to say is...I love you y/n. And I will do whatever it takes to make it out alive with you." Shuichi fidgeted nervously, avoiding my eyes. "Shuichi..." I said. "I love you too." Shuichi looked surprised as I leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. His whole face turned bright crimson as I smiled at him. All of a sudden, we heard someone laughing quietly from the doorway of the cafeteria. Miu stepped out from behind. the door, "Oooooh! Everybody get over here! Seems like lover boy finally admitted to his crush!"

Published 12/14/2020