Ultimate Spy Reader x Rantaro 🍋

(Reader is afab)

Requested by: Rewymb

"Hey Y/n, are you alright?" Someone asked me, pulling me out of a daydream. I glance to my left,  and find Rantaro staring back at me. "Wow, you were really out of it." He looks down at me, concern blanketing his features. 

I quickly try to dismiss his worry. "Really, it's not a big deal. I was just thinking about everything else going on. I can't believe we're really trapped in a killing game. Everyone else seems to remember their ultimate talent, but neither of us can." I look down at my hands for a minute, trying to give off the illusion that i'm frustrated with whatever's going on. In reality, that was the least of my worries.

Someone had to be behind this game. Despite the lie I had told everyone, I knew exactly what my talent was. I was the ultimate spy, but knew it was too risky to tell the others. If what that stupid bear monokuma said was true, it was best to not reveal my talent. It would make me a target to anyone who decided to play along with the idea of a killing game. 

Rantaro places his hands over mine, trying to reassure me, and my heart begins to beat faster. "It'll be okay. I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually. At least you're not the only one who can't remember." I pout, and Rantaro just chuckles at me. "Really, what's the worst that could happen? Nobody here will actually go along with Monokuma. So you might as well relax until we all come up with an escape plan." I mentally yell at myself as I notice how fast rantaro distracted me. If anything, he should be my top suspect! There's no way he actually can't remember his talent. I need to stay professional, even if the suspect is kind of hot...

"Hey, I have an idea!" Rantaro says with a smirk on his face. "I have a great idea to distract you. Just follow me." I know I should stay where I'm at and figure out the culprit, I can't help but agree to his plan. Besides, it'll give me an opportunity to get to know my main suspect better!

When we arrive at his room he opens the door for me, and with a dramatic bow he says "After you Y/n." I roll my eyes at his theatrics, but enter first anyways. I walk over to his bed and sit down as he follows me in. "Oh,  I was going to offer you a chair, but if you're more comfortable on my bed feel free to take it." 

I panic as I realize he's probably annoyed with me now. For the ultimate detective, I was having a really hard time paying attention. Something about being near Rantaro threw me off from my usual focus. "I'm so sorry, I can move." 

Rantaro grins. "I was joking, it's not a big deal. Really, my sisters back home would kill me if they thought I wasn't treating a girl right." He positions himself next to me on the bed, close enough that I forget to breath for a second. Every accidental touch between us causes my skin to tingle. "Y/n, I did have a question I wanted to ask you though. If we end up making it out of this mess, would you maybe want to meet up sometime?" 

I freeze as I consider his words. "Like a date?" I ask quietly, already regretting asking. 

"If you want it to be a date, that sounds good to me." He grins at me. Then, he delicately reaches his hand toward my face, and rests it on my face. Slowly, he leans forward, and I can feel his warm breaths against my cheek. 

I begin to stress myself out, coming up with a million reasons why I shouldn't be kissing rantaro right now. But somehow, I can't find it within myself to stop. Surely it couldn't be that bad to have a partner to help me investigate. Having made up my mind,  I lean forward to fill the rest of the space between rantaro and I.

The kiss becomes heated quickly and there's a sense of urgency between us. The kiss is needy and soft and everything I wanted. We separate for a moment, out of breath. I begin helping rantaro take off his shirt, and he does the same for me. He slows for a second, looking me up and down. "Are you sure you want this?" He asks.

"Of course rantaro." I say with a smile. He returns my smile, and his hands are warm on my back as he unclasps my bra. It falls on the bed softly, and is quickly forgotten as we begin helping each other fully undress. Rantaro helps prop a pillow underneath me before he moves his focus downward.

He inserts one finger into me, and I immediately gasp as I feel him. He glances down at me, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Baby, it's only one finger. If you can't handle this, just let me know." I shake my head harshly, desperate to keep him inside me. He smirks, and a moment later adds a second finger and begins scissoring me. I feel my stomach form a knot, and my breathing shortens. Rantaro notices this, and pulls his fingers out.

"Rantaro." I whine when I feel the sudden emptiness. "I was so close." 

"It's alright y/n. Just be patient." He reaches forward, and presses his two fingers against my lips,  my wetness still coating them. "Clean it off." I flush, but do what he says anyway. When he pulls them out of my mouth, it makes a quiet pop noise. "You ready?" He asks, as he lines up at my entrance. 

He's...big. But i've already come to far to stop now, and I'm desperate to cum. "I'm ready rantaro." The second I utter those words, he pushes in. When he finally bottoms out, I feel completely full. My brain can barely function, and the only word on my mind is his name. Eventually, I feel my stomach tighten like before, and I know what's coming. Rantaro breathlessly nods at me and speeds up. His pace pushes me over the edge, and my vision clouds over. It seems to drag out forever, and I was content to live in this blissful state forever. Unfortunately it eventually ended, and my legs still shook from the aftershocks. 

Rantaro pulls out with a groan, and finishes on my stomach. We both lie there for a moment, panting, before we make eye contact and begin to laugh. "Alright then baby, I'll get you cleaned up in a second." He leaves for a moment and returns with a warm cloth. He begins cleaning up our mess, before eventually throwing the cloth to the side and getting back in bed. 

I pull a blanket over us both, and he presses his chest against my back. "That was amazing baby. Thank you so much." 

I hum contentedly as he trails his fingers down my side. "If this killing game thing does happen, there's still no one I'd rather spend my time with." I say. 

Rantaro presses feather light kisses to my neck for a moment before stopping. As we begin to drift off, I hear him quietly whisper "I love you y/n." 

"I love you too Rantaro." 

A/N- Sorry if there's some mistakes, I didn't reread it because tbh I can't stop laughing while writing smut.