Ch. 29

Wooyoung POV ~

I held San's hand in mine, slowly walking back together, looking beyond the horizon. It was beautiful, but it dulled in comparison to the special someone right beside me. I can never reach the horizon no matter how hard I chase after it, but I had my world right next to me, everything paling in contrast.

I could finally call him my boyfriend, call him mine.

I'm sure I look terrible, eyes swollen, face blotchy with tear streaks, hair a mess, and slightly swollen lips. I blushed thinking about the last part.

"You're beautiful" He said, as if he read my mind.

"Not more than you" I said, giggling.

"Nope, you're cuter"

"I won't argue with that" I grinned and pulled him along with me as I ran back to the others, because I'm sure that it was later than 8 by now, most likely 9.

The moon shined its silver glow down on us, the stars looking above, mapping out it's own galaxy, the soundless night interrupted only by the chirps of crickets and buzzing of fireflies.

We finally slowed down and stopped after everyone else came into view. I could see them pacing around and I checked my phone, only to notice 20+ missed calls. I looked over at San, seeing that he also had several missed calls and texts from the others. I looked up at him, still holding his hand, and stepped into view, deciding to stop worrying them even further.

"Where were you two! You got us worried sick" Seonghwa sighed, taking a deep breath.

"Sorry, I just got distracted since I saw something really beautiful and couldn't resist staying for a bit longer" San spoke up, squeezing my hand.

I felt heat rise up my cheeks, as I felt him pull me closer. We walked to where they were and gathered our things and started back. We arrived back at our tents soon and I was about to get in to finally rest, but I heard footsteps behind me, pulling me back.

"Were you crying? What happened?" I heard Yeosang ask, concern lacing his voice, "If it's San, I'll beat him up for you" He said as he punched his hand into his palm showing me.

"It was" I said looking down.

Without saying another word, he started to walk up to San with a burning gaze, but before he could do anything, I quickly grabbed his arm stopping him.

"Wait!" I quickly said, forcing him to come back.

"If he hurt you, he deserves a taste of these fists" Yeosang said, clenching his fingers and palm together and punching the air.

"No! It's not like that" I said, scuffing my shoes in the grass.

"Then what happened?" He said, gently this time.

I took a deep breath before telling him, "We're dating"

He looked at me for a moment, making me hold my breath, before he finally broke out into a smile, "Finally, after all this time"

"What do you mean finally?" I asked, curious.

"Oh god, you don't even know. He talks about you all day, all night, all evening, Wooyoung this, Wooyoung that, 'Oh my god, he's so cute, ' 'Yeosanggggg, help me, I think I've fallen even harder'" He sad with a sarcastic tone, "you don't even know how annoying it is, but cute at the same time. He sends at least 10 pictures a day of you and sometimes cries because 'he's too adorable, but hot at the same time, but I'll never be able to be with him'" He sighed, using air quotes as he was telling me.

I stared at him with shocked, "Did he really say that?"

"Yeah, look at this" He said, as he pulled out his phone, scrolling to "Santan" who I assumed to be San.