Ch. 4

Wooyoung POV ~

We walked into the cafeteria and found San tugging at his hair while looking like he was deep in thought. Mingi walked up to him and cooed at the sight.

"Feeling embarrassed Baby ~" Mingi said

Something about him saying that to San just didn't feel right to me but I pushed it away and smiled at them. San started to drag Mingi away and people around us started to whisper about how they were cute together and it bugged me. I was really going crazy huh. I stood there alone in the cafeteria after they left so I decided to just sit down and actually eat. I found a seat in the corner of the cafeteria and sat down. I am a social person but today I just felt like getting some peace and quiet to think about what happened.

As I was thinking, someone suddenly walked up to me and asked "Can I sit here?"

I sighed, so long to the peace and quiet I planned. I looked up and my mouth dropped. No way. It was freaking Yunho who had asked! Why would a popular kid like him sit with a loser like me, not that I was one or anything, but compared to him I was. I guess I stared a bit too long and he asked again. I nodded my head and looked down at my food. I looked up and saw him staring which made me look down again.

He chucked "No need to be nervous, or are you just the shy type?"

"Hahah, no I'm not shy I just was thinking about what happened today." I replied

"And what do you by what happened today, if you don't mind telling me."

I sighed for what seemed like the millionth time today and put down my utensils. I decided to tell him cause what else could I do?

"Well, I don't know how to mention this but like I think my best friends are dating."

"San and Mingi, right?" he asked

"Wait how do you know I'm friends with them?"

He looked down and blushed.

"Well this is gonna sound creepy but don't take it the wrong way!" he said

I raised my eyebrow and nodded telling him to continue.

"I kind of observe you guys I guess."

"What do you mean by that!?" I was shocked, what, how, why, who? I must've looked at him weird or something because he rushed to finish what he was going to say.

"Please don't think I'm a creep! You see, I kind of have a crush on Mingi... who happens to be your friend so since you were alone today I just thought about talking to you." He finished

My mouth hung open. Did I mishear something. I banged my head on the table and it must've been loud because every was looking at me all of a sudden. I turned away and felt like hiding in the closet. Yunho just laughed at me and told every to stop staring which they did thankfully.

"So, tell me more about this crush you have." that immediately shut him up.

"Well, I kind of had a crush on him for a long time but I never had the courage to ask him" He chuckled slightly. "Are San and Mingi truly dating?"

"Honestly, I don't know." I answered truthfully. "I asked both of them but they didn't give a yes or no answer. Mingi just gave this really long speech about finding love or something."

"So maybe I still have a chance?" He asked with hope

"Maybe, but don't expect too much." I smiled at him.

He smiled back "Hey, give me your phone, I'll put in my number."

So I gave him my phone and he gave me his number and told me to text him. I saw that there was only a few minutes left before class started again so I told him that we should hang out together some time later and we parted ways.

As I was walking to class, I felt the urge to use the bathroom so of course I went like a normal human would. I went to the closest one which was the one by the cafeteria. Suddenly I remembered that I hadn't seen San or Mingi the whole time and wondered where they were. I brushed it off and made a mental note to ask them later.

I pulled on the handle to the bathroom and entered. My jaw went slack. The sight I saw was forever going to be burnt into my memory.

It was San against the wall with Mingi's hand around his neck while they kissed. Yeah, real cliche.

They didn't notice I was there yet and a normal person would probably leave them alone but for some reason, I didn't want them to continue so I coughed awkwardly

They didn't notice I was there yet and a normal person would probably leave them alone but for some reason, I didn't want them to continue so I coughed awkwardly. They looked up with swollen lips and I stood there still processing what was going on. San blushed and looked away while Mingi smirked. I wanted to knock that smirk off his face but he was my best friend so I unfortunately couldn't.

"Sorry you had to see that Wooyoung." Mingi said but he didn't sound sorry at all.

I looked at San to see if he would say anything but he just stared at the ground blushing. It bothered me, but there was nothing I could do.

"That was fun, lets do this some other time baby boy~" Mingi said while leaning into San's ear.

San just dragged Mingi off and muttered a small sorry to me while Mingi was laughing not even embarrassed. I stood there alone in the bathroom completely forgetting the reason I was there in the first place. 

"Riiiing!" I completely forgot about class, I sprint out of the bathroom into the class still hoping I could make it. I am going to blame San and Mingi if I was late. They are so going to get the talk later.