8

When I walk outside it's like being hit with a tsunami of scoldingly hot air. I swear i was already tanning. I haven't properly sun tanned since I was always busy so now I walk to Hannah and Molly who were in deck chairs, sun bathing.

Well, Hannah was busy applying a whole ton of sun cream all over the skin that was not covered by a bikini. I walk over to her and stand there, judging her.

"Are you planning on sun bathing?

She stops lathering it on and turns to stare at me "yeah, why?

I snort and point to the mountain of  sun cream "With all that on? I'll be surprised if the sun manages to penetrate all that!

She gives me a glare and starts to rub it in, saying "I used to be ginger",.

I snort again and she glares at me again "yeah I know, I hate it, I can't get a decent tan!

"What about tanning beds? I ask, struggling not to smile.

"Ha ha very funny, when I tried it I looked like a burnt orangutan!

A snort comes from Molly and we can't help ourselves from bursting out laughing.

Hannah can't help it either and joins in.

"Do you wanna pull up a chair?" Molly asks later when we finished laughing.

I shrug and pull one up "Sure".

We lay there for a half hour before we are interrupted by the guy who helped with my overly stacked clothes bags.

"Hi, I thought you might be out here", he says smiling at Hannah.

"Do you's wanna go swimming with me and the guys?

Hannah grins widely. She jumps up, pulling me and Molly along after the guy.

"Who is he? I whisper in Hannah's ear.

"You know you could ask me that yourself" the guy says laughing before Hannah can answer.

I blush a light pink and curse myself for forgetting werewolves have heightened senses. I wish I was a werewolf.

I swallow my self pity and ask the guy "ok, what's you name?

"Teddy, what's yours? He asks.

"Stop teasing her Ted, you know perfectly well who she is" Molly says laughing.

I frown at him but he just puts his hands in his short pockets and hides behind his curls.

I take a second to examine him, he has brown curls, big brown eyes and a nice 6 pack. Though not as nice as Troys. Uh oh, the thoughts are back!

I quickly shake my head to get rid of them and while I was busy clearing my head I missed the gigantic pool in front if me. My jaw drops at the size of it. You could literally fit one and a half army's in it!

It also had:
Beach balls
Hoops
Floats
Blow up chairs
Heaters
And a wave machine!!!!!!

These people had loadsssss of money. Sweet!

While I'm gawping Molly heads for a deck chair while Ted grabs a screaming Hannah towards the pool.

"TED YOU'D BETTER NOT THROW ME INT-!"

I hear a splash and look to confirm my suspicion. Ted had thrown her in. I laugh along with with every one else, there are around 17 guys around the pool and 5 girls including me, Molly and Hannah. Huh, I thought there'd be more out since girls LOVE tans?

Hannah's screams interupt my mind babble and I watch as Hannah resurfaces and starts glaring at Ted, all the guys laugh at that.

"Do you know how long it took me to apply this sun cream!!??