21

Derek👆

I wake up to a tickling feeling on my nose and weight on my stomach. I grumble and bat it away with my hand. A low growl emits from my stomach and something wet and slimy touches my hand.

My eyes shoot open but I relax again, realising it was just my pup lying on my stomach licking my hand. I giggle and stroke under his chin "How'd you get in here? I narrow my eyes, Troy "I bet he just put you in here to wake me up".

I sigh and start stroking my pup, a thought then wiggled itself to my brain and I click my fingers "That's what I was gonna do!

My pup looks at me with confused eyes so I elaborate even if he probably couldn't understand me "I need to name you".

His tail starts wagging and his tongue hangs out the side of his mouth adorably. I laugh and tickle his belly "I know you can't understand me, you just hope it's got something to do with food".

I giggle again when my pup gives me upside down puppy eyes. I thin for a few seconds and randomly start shouting out names to see the reaction it had on him "Parker?

No reply

"Bolt? a snort

"Archie? No reply

"Alexander" a weird look "Yeah I know but...yeah whatever, don't doggy judge me"

A perfect name pops into my head and squeal in glee before shouting it out "Coco!!!!

He starts yipping at that and I smugly smile "okay then, it's coco, coco".

***

After naming Coco I started to get really hungry so I headed downstairs for a bite to eat, completely forgetting about the late visit last night and went barralling into Derek who had just stepped out his room around the corner from ours.

I squeak and shoot backwards, stumbling over myself and landing on my butt. I frown at the floor and brush the curtain of hair that had fell in my face.

"Watch it!

I glare up at Derek before standing up and brushing off "How bout you watch it!

He looks around with a sarcastic look on his face "I just stepped out my room, what was I supposed to do, shout every time I step out my room".

"Yeah that'd actually be a great idea" I say and finish it with an eye roll. I start walking away but Derek catches my arm and spins me around so we were literally a hair breadth apart.

"Hey! I growl out and try to pull away but Dereks already painful grip on me tightens, causing me to wince but I make my face neutral, not wanting him to feel the satisfaction of hurting me.

He leans in and whispers in my ear "You Be careful how you talk to me or I will Kill you" he growls, emphasising  on Kill.

I glare up at him, yes, up. He was a little smaller than Troy but still a lot taller than me so I still had to crane my head to look him in the eyes.

I use my cold stare and say in a calm and cold voice "Can you let go of me"

His grip tightens even more but I don't even blink "and what if I don't want to? He whispers.

I keep my face black and cold before answering "I wasn't asking I was telling you".

After a few seconds of glaring into my eyes he lets me go with a grunt and walks off. When I knew he had walked fully away I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and rub my sore arm.

I then go down stairs to breakfast, stopping at every corner just in case I bumped into him again. When I finally make it to the massive dining room it was around 10:00am. I walk towards our table and sat down.

I say hi to my friends and take a sip of my coffee. I turn to Troy "Hey babe, did you let Coco in this morning?

"Coco? He asks looking confused.

I mentally facepalm and explain turning back to my coffee "Yeah I named the wolf Coco"

Molly squeals excitedly, clapping her hands together "OMG I LOVE IT!!!!

Matt nods in satisfaction "Coco, yeah it's sounds cool" and Seamus hums in agreement.

I laugh at them all and say "Its just a name".

Seamus attempts to imitate Molly so his voice goes all high-pitched and he squeaks "Yes but it's the best name in the world!!!

We all laugh and Seamus suddenly clears his hroat, looking around "uh do y'all know where Hannah is?

I look behind me and shrug, taking another sip of my coffee "no I haven't seen her".

Seamus's face turns into a face of concern

"She's probably still in bed? Troy tries to reassure him.

Seamus shakes his head "No, she says she hates getting up late and always gets up at 8:00. I know girls take forever getting ready in the morning but I don't think they take that long".

Matt shrugs and I start tapping what was left of my fingernails on the table. We all sit in silence for a second before Hannah bounces up to us.

"Where were You? Seamus questions.

Hannah waves his question off and gestures to someone behind her "guys I want you to meet someone!

I look to where she was pointing and my heart sinks right down to the pit of my stomach. It just had to be the person who I hated the most

Hiii, just reminding you that y'all can ask for a shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!❤❤❤

DON'T FORGET TO VOTEE!!!!❤❤❤