18

I wait about 10 seconds and then Troy comes in with a tray full of food. I fake glare at him and whine dramatically "I've been waiting FOREVER!!!!!!

He returns my glare and then sets the tray in front of me and then stood back to watch me eat. I frown up at him "where's yours?

"I didn't get any, it would've taken too long"

I fold my arms at him "Well I'll share, the only reason I wanted food was so you could go and get yours too".

He flings his arms up "just eat!

I pout and close my eyes, my arms still crossed.

"What are you doing?

"I'm not eating until you do"

He growls lightly "Casey-"

I open one of my eyes "Don't you Casey me!

He growls and stomps around "Why does it have to be so difficult with you!?

I turn to him and point a finger at his chest "No, why does it have to be so difficult with YOU?

When he didn't move I shove past him to the door, slightly limping to make him more concerned for me, I know, I'm evil.

Barely one second ticked on the clock before Troy was stood in front of me "Where are you going?

"To the cafeteria"

"No"

"What do you mean No?

He grabs my shoulders and steers me back to bed "No, you should be in bed, resting"

"Don't make me do this"

He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion "What?

I flick my hand up, already feeling the powers draining from me and I say "Eat my food"

He moves into action immediately, when he was walking past me he shoots me a glare which I return with a innocent smile.

When he ate my food I release him from my command.

"Don't ever do that again!!!! He roars "I'm not one of your puppets!!!!

"I didn't say you were".

He growls in response and turns away muttering " Why are you so..."

I chuckle lightly as he storms out of the room. He will be back.

***
A few days later I was out of the human hospital. Yes I had to go there but our doctor was a werewolf, which made it very helpful.

While Troy was driving he ignored me like a champ. He was still angry at me for ordering him around. I chuckle just at the thought of his face when I did it and watch as Troys knuckles whiten on the steering wheel.

I turn back to the road and say "So, what have you been doing?

Silence

"Anything good?

Silence

"Hellooooooo" I say waving my hand in front of his face.

He angrily swipes it away grumbling "I'm driving"

I narrow my eyes at him and slump back in my seat, already coming up with a revenge plan. When we get to the pack house I jump out as soon as the 4×4 had stopped and towards the front door, which swung open and Hannah and Molly came barrelling out, towards me.

Once we finished our screaming and hugging we went inside to be treated by a wonderful smell. Bacon.

I take in a deep breath in, mm mming at the smell.

"Yeah we decided to cook for when you came home so it would be a surprise".

"Aww thank you guys! I say hugging them again, my mouth already watering as I imagine myself tearing into a piece of the salty heaven.

***

I'm now upstairs, in my clothes cupboard, wondering what to wear. After some desicions making and a couple breakdowns I finally go with skin tight black Jean shorts that barely covered my butt, a skin tight black long sleeved shirt and some casual vans. This was my revenge on Troy, who was still ignoring me, watching all the unmated werewolves stare at me with looks I can't begin to explain.

I then finish my look by curling my hair, pinning half of it up and I then add some mascara, bronze eyeshadow and extra glossy lip gloss.

I then open the closet door and watch Trots jaw drop as he hungrily took in my appearance. I keep my chin up and smirk.

He shakes his head and closes his mouth in a straight line and walks in the closet, slamming the door so hard that it shook the room.

I smirk again, still ignoring me eh? Fine, I just need to up the game.

I walk down stairs without falling flat on my face and into the crowded dining room. I walk past all the drooling guys and to my table. I sit down between a shocked Hannah and Molly and carefully start eating the bacon bun that was in front of me, trying not the smudge the lip gloss.

"Damn girl you look fiiinnne" Hannah says and the Molly whispers "Why are you wearing that?

I gesture for them two the come close and whisper in the ears what was happening between me and Troy and my revenge plan.

When I finish they are both looking at me with raised eyebrows, impressed.

I smile at them and the concentrate on my bun, I didn't succeed in getting not getting lip gloss all over my face and while me and the other two were laughing I wiped all of it off with my black sleeve.

Suddenly there were a few. Feminine gasps and the whole room went silent. I look up to see Troy, my jaw nearly dropped wide open when I took in his appearance.

************************************

What do you think he's wearing?

Don't forget to comment!!!!

And vote!!!!!