3.

Camila was surprised to say the least, she looked down then looked back up at Lauren "You- you have a dick...?"

"Yes" Lauren replied, "has that become a problem?" she questioned cautiously.

......

Camila looked at at Lauren when the girl asked her the question. Was it a problem? Camila didn't think so. I mean, she always long for 8 inches and a brain. Lauren definitely had a brain, but did she have 8 inches was the question. She looked down at Lauren's bulge that's was starting to look uncomfortable in her tight jeans as Camila could see it hardening from their previous interaction up against the bar counter.

Camila stared down at Lauren's dick covered by the zip on her jeans. She could feel her mouth beginning to water, could Lauren notice that? She realized the situation she found herself in was not a problem at all but instead a great wish accomplished by Camila and so she decided she was going to go for it.

Lauren started to get anxious under Camila's gaze. She didn't know anything the other girl was thinking, she was just... staring. Lauren didn't like that. Until she finally looked like she was gonna get an answer from the girl.

Camila grabbed Lauren by the neck harshly, pulling her back into her body and continuing their hungry kiss, both fighting for dominance. Both girls got the answer to their questions. Camila noted that Lauren more than met her requirements and Lauren concluded that her penis wasn't going to be a problem to Camila.

Feeling Lauren's dick harden against her center turned Camila on even more causing her to rub herself against Lauren making Lauren groan. She broke the kiss and moved her mouth to Camila's ear.

"You like that?" she asked with a low growl.

"I do like that" she got a simple response out of Camila.

"You like feeling how hard you make me"

"I don't like it. I love it" Camila was beyond turned on now.

"I've been rock hard for you all night, Camila. All night, I've been like this" Lauren's sexual frustration grew

"That's a long time to be so hard, Lauren. I bet you need me to do something about that"

Lauren pulled back slightly to eye Camila intently, she arched her eye brow "Yeah? What do you think I'd like you to do?"

Camila grinned, she was excited now. She knew exactly what she wanted. "It's not a matter of what you'd like me to do. It's a matter of what I'm going to do" She reached to untangle Lauren's hand from her hair and held her hand in front of her face, drawing Lauren's middle finger into her mouth and wrapping her lips tightly and sucking hard. She watched as Lauren's green eyes began filling with lust.

Camila then pushed her hips against Laurens, grinding against her hard dick, leaving no questions as to where she wanted Lauren next. She jumped of the counter after releasing her fingers from her mouth wanting to do this her way. Walking round the bar, she bent down giving her ass a jiggle in the air for Lauren to watch from the view behind her. She reached into her purse pulling out the handcuffs and dangling them in front of Lauren as she walked back towards her. Camila was a woman who knew what she needed and that need was control.

Lauren's eyes widened, "You keep handcuffs with you?"

"I've never used them. I've been waiting for the right person and I have a feeling that you would like it if I cuffed you right now" Camila grinned.

"Well, I'm not going to deny you!" Lauren joined in with Camila's grin.

Camila spun the bar stool round so the slats of wood were in a more accessible reach, grabbed Lauren's wrists, pulled them behind her and cuffed her to the wood. Camila heard the sound of the metal as the cuffs locked round Lauren's wrists, sending a thrill through her body. This moment - Lauren's pleasure - it was in her hands, she wasn't going to let this slip away.

"Now tell me, Lauren. How do you like it?"

"Deep" she growled. "Only take me in deep"

"Are you saying you want to fuck my mouth, Lauren?"

"I would love to fuck that pretty mouth of yours Camila"

Camila ran her hand down Lauren's torso and slipped her fingers into the waistband of her jeans, sighing deeply as she felt Lauren tense at her touch. She pulled down on the zipper and tugged her jeans down to Lauren's knees, swallowing thickly at the thick bulge of her dick, finding the outline of her size admirably visible through her compression shorts. Lauren was rock hard because of how badly she wanted her. She released a shaky breath as Camila pressed a hand to her length, palming her. There was a dark look of hunger in Laurens eyes, Camila noted. Camila felt heat rush to her center more at getting what she wanted - Lauren's her reaction.

"You've started something now, gorgeous. You're going to need to finish it. When you take me in your mouth you need to take me all the way in. Understood?"

"Oh, I will. I most definitely will" Camila replied greedily.

She gripped Lauren hard with one hand, Lauren liked that, squeezing Lauren's base but only slightly teasing the head with her skillful tongue. She licked Lauren up and down while making little murmurs as if she was enjoying it just as much as Lauren was. Lauren found that that sexy. Lauren felt a jolt of electricity through her body when Camila stopped licking and dived in, taking Lauren all the way in, she could feel the back of the girls throat.

"That's perfect, Camila. I want to see those lips of yours nice and tight on me" Camila looked right into Laurens pretty green eyes and only winked, with a hint of a smile and she continued to take Lauren all the way. "You take me in deep now, okay?" Lauren maybe the one handcuffed but she still needed Camila to know she was the one that liked to be in charge.

With Lauren's wrists handcuffed she was annoyed that she couldn't grab a hold of the back of Camila's head and push her further, instead she commanded Camila, "Keep doing that, but I want it faster. Faster and harder" Camila didn't need Lauren's direction but she took it anyway, sucking her in as far as she could "I need you to know that when I take you soon I'm going to have my hands all wrapped up in your hair and I'm going to pull even harder to make up for not being able to do it now with my hands cuffed to this stupid chair"

Camila wiggled her eyebrows playfully, challenging Lauren. Lauren watched for a while thinking Camila was the sexiest sight she had seen, and as much as she wanted to continue to watch the girl, she could hardly focus much longer as her climax was quickly reaching so instead she closed her eyes, rocked into Camila's mouth and warned her what was coming next.

"I'm going to come any second now. I want to come in your mouth, I'm going to come in your mouth. Is that alright with you?" Camila thought that was more than right, she couldn't wait until she could taste Lauren on her tongue. She heard Lauren let out a low Oh and she knew she had reached her climax at that point. She swallowed Laurens release, leaving no drop behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guyss the sex scene isnt over yet, but it is for this chapter unfortunately, sorry hehe :D