26.

It was then that Lauren nibbled on her bottom, and the next sound from Camila was one of surprise.

......

She gasped.

She was in another world right now, blissed out on any and all recognition. Barely aware anymore of what Lauren was doing to her, Drugged out on the girl's touch, her whole body felt boneless and beautiful at the same time. And Lauren wasn't done with her. Not in the least. Her strong hands were sliding along Camila's back, so firm and strong as she mapped Camila with her fingers, all while kissing the outline of her rear. 

Camila's ass was in the air, and it was Lauren's for the playing. She had no clue how far Lauren planned to go, or if she'd let her. Probably not that far, but she couldn't deny the way her insides melted as Lauren ran her tongue along her ass, tracing the cheeks, then dipping down between her legs, darting against her molten centre.

She could barely form words now. Could hardly talk after that orgasm. All she could manage was her name, "Lauren

"I got this" Lauren whispered, "I'll take care of you"

"I know" she murmured, sounding and feeling thoroughly intoxicated.

Lauren returned to her kissing, this time beginning at the back of her knees, so she could lick her way up Camila's thighs.

"Oh God" Camila whimpered, because Lauren's tongue was magic. She returned to Camila's backside, flicking her tongue across the girl's flesh, and then she kissed her between her legs. Camila wasn't sure if her pussy could handle it right now, being worked over by Lauren's epic mouth, but she was willing to see. But then, maybe that's not where Lauren was headed.

Because. . . oh. . .

Was her tongue there? Was it supposed to feel that good? Her body answered for her, and she rocked back into Lauren. A long needy moan escaped her throat as Lauren flicked her tongue against her ass, spreading her cheeks wider with her thumbs. She felt so vulnerable, so open to Lauren right now, and though some part of her was tempted to toss out a snarky comment, she was without words as Lauren licked her, surprising her with how very much she enjoyed where the girl's tongue was. Only her, only this woman could get away with doing that. Tenderly, Lauren pressed her thumb against Camila's cheeks, rubbing a finger along her pussy gently, all while licking her ass.

Sensations flooded Camila's veins, pleasure pulsing through her body as Lauren touched her in new ways, showing her what a masterful lover she was and how much she delighted in pleasing Camila. Because she did please. Oh, did she ever. Hot flames spread inside her, lighting up her skin as Lauren worked her tongue against her rear with quick, hard flicks.

Soon, she felt her belly tighten, her sex clench, and she called out the girl's name as another orgasm roared through her, chasing waves of pleasure all the way to her fingertips. Her vision blurred as she squeezed her eyes shut, giving in to the sensations, to the way Lauren simply took her and led her down this path of absolute and pure pleasure. She sank down onto her elbows, her back bowing. She was damn near about to collapse, but she still wanted more of Lauren.

"Keep that ass up in the air, gorgeous" Lauren said, and Camila heard her tearing open a condom wrapper and rolling one on. Lauren smoothed her hands along the backs of Camila's thighs, causing the girl to quiver, she she lifted lifted Camila's ass higher, giving her the access she wanted to her pussy.

In one quick move, Lauren was inside her, her hard length filling Camila so completely that she was sure this was the definition of intensity. She moaned and rasped out her name, "Lauren. It feels so good to have you inside me"

"There's no place else I want to be right now" Lauren said, wrapping her hands around Camila's hips, holding her tight. "Look at you" she said, as she thrust into her, her cock stretching the girl so exquisitely that is was almost unfair to feel this good, "On your hands and knees, all tied up on my bed. Your perfect fucking body, here for me to take"

"You can take me any way you want" Camila said, her voice more hot and bothered than it had ever been. 

"I want to take you in ever way possible" Lauren said, driving deeper into her, her cock scraping across her swollen clit with each delicious thrust, "Watch you writhe in pleasure. Knowing I did that to you"

She wriggled against Lauren, showing her how she moved for her, "Like this? You like it when you make me writhe like this?"

"Yeah, it makes me harder" Lauren said, her voice turning hoarse as she started to pump faster. 

Camila could barely move with her hands tied to the headboard, but she didn't need to, because Lauren was making sure she was in heaven again, taking her, sliding into her, gripping her hips the whole time. She rocked back into Lauren, picking up the rhythm too, and soon they were in an achingly sinful synch.

"You're going to come again" Lauren said roughly, bending over Camila's back, her chest touching Camila as she braced herself with her hands on the bed. She covered the girl completely, and there was little Camila could do, but little she needed because this was all instinct, all natural, all intense pleasure that tore through her body. Lauren gripped Camila's tied-up wrists, holding them tight as she thrust deeper into her, taking Camila like she owned her.

Tonight she did. And though Camila hated being owned, in this moment she relished it. She savoured it, thrilling at the feel of this strong woman controlling every ounce of her pleasure and every square inch of her body. She was barely aware of how loud she was, of the sounds that escaped her lips, the animal-like cries as Lauren filled her to the hilt.

But soon she was was heading for the cliff and Lauren was riding her there, charging headfirst into another climax.

"Bite down on the pillow when I  make you come again" Lauren said.

She muffled her screams as she raced to the other side, shattering into pure white-hot bliss.

"You make me come so fucking hard, Camila. So. Fucking. Hard" Lauren said, driving into her, as she joined Camila.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thats 5 chapters in less than two days, i think its safe for me to say that ive caught up enough for all the days that i missed :) dont you?