11.

"It was worth it, Lauren. My flight was worth it"

......

They barely made it inside Lauren's apartment. Before the door even closed, Lauren hiked up her skirt. Where they on the third floor? Or the fourth floor? Hell, if she knew. Hell if she cared.

She struggled with the zipper on Lauren's pants, tugging and pulling as Lauren caged her in against the wall with her strong arms. She pushed her pants down, then her boxers, and wrapped an eager hand around her dick, hot and throbbing in the palm of her hand. Lauren drew in a sharp breath at the first touch, and she loved this; the moment Lauren, and any other individual, was helpless to her touch. When the control was all in her court. 

She dipped her free hand under her sweater, then inside the cup of her bra, searching for the condom she put there earlier. You could never be too safe, or too ready, she reasoned with herself. 

She ripped open the foil, and the sound made Lauren's eyes snap open.

"You come prepared" Lauren said.

"I prepare for coming" she replied back, then rolled the condom onto Lauren, loving the way Lauren watched her hands as they slid down her length.

"Now, fuck me against the wall, Lauren. Fuck me hard and fast, and if you think I can't take it, fuck me harder" she said.

"You think you give the orders here? I'm going to make you pay for that later" Lauren said as she grabbed Camila's ass, hitched her legs up around her waist and sank into her.

Camila's mouth fell open into a perfectshape, as Lauren filled her, her long, thick dick buried deep inside the girl. She didn't move for a few seconds, giving Camila time to adjust to her size even though Camila didn't need to. She loved how Lauren stretched her, how she could feel her deep and far inside. 

She began thrusting, her strong hands gripping Camila's skin, her fingers digging into her cheeks. Camila was the helpless one now, immobile, pinned by the wall and Lauren's body, but she revelled in it. Her mind was blank, free of nothing but the moment in front of her, this pure, physical and hungry moment with Lauren. 

"How are you going to make me pay for it?" Camila asked, her voice coming out choppy with each thrust Lauren hit inside her.

"By teasing you later. By tying you up and bringing you close to the edge, and then stopping right before you come" she answered, her voice a low dirty growl, her breath hot against Camila's neck.

"No" Camila moaned, "That's not fair. I don't like teasing" 

"I know you don't. And I don't like being told to fuck you hard" Lauren told her, slowing her moves to drive as deep as she possibly could inside the girl, making her breath catch in her throat. "You think I'd do anything but fuck you hard when I have been waiting for this all week?"

"All week? You've been waiting all week?" 

She dipped her head to the crook of Camila's neck, sucking harshly, wanting to leave a hickey on her skin as she thrust into her once more, her dick rubbing Camila's bundle of nerves and filling her at the same time. Camila moaned loudly, so loud she was sure the next street over heard her, and she didn't care one bit. Lauren was fucking her worries and problems away, and the harder Lauren took her, the less she cared about how she spent her Thursday nights. 

"Yes. All. Week. Long" Lauren said, thrusting into Camila extremely hard after each word. "I've been picturing your legs wrapped around me, your hot body against mine, and most of all, I've been thinking about making you come again. I want you to scream, Camila. I want to feel the way you grip my dick when you come on me" she said, in that rough, sexy voice that sent sparks tearing through Camila's body. 

"Me too, Lauren. Me too" she whispered, letting go of the game, the light banter they had going on, of the way they were teasing each other, because right now, she was starting to see stars, beautiful silvery stars, as her world slipped away and Lauren filled her, taking charge of her body, sending her over the edge. Her stomach tightened, "Oh God" she cried out.

"Yeah, just like that. Come for me now, come so fucking hard for me so I can feel you all over" Lauren said, holding onto her as she shattered into the beautiful bliss of another orgasm, the pleasure riding through her, reaching and stretching into the far corners of her mind and body.

Then, as she was catching her breath, she felt her spine scrape the wall as Lauren thrust into her a final time, the look on her face, the growl in her throat, making it clear that she joined her, and that they'd come undone together.