Prolouge

Third Person

"Hello, this is 911. State your emergency." The person heard the distress call of a man.

"There has been an accident on the interstate between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. It is just outside the highway from Los Angeles. It looks terrible. They need a doctor urgently. there is so much blood." The man standing on the road had stopped the car seeing the car in front of him topple. He had put on the brakes hard to stop himself from colliding in the same. With the phone in his hand, he had moved to look for the driver.

"Sir, are you injured?" The emergency services asked.

"No. No, I'm alright. I just saw it happening, and there is a man and woman in the car. The man is very deeply injured. There is a lot of bleeding. There is blood on the road. I don't know what to do." The man was in great distress. Seeing so much blood he vomited out seeing so much blood.

"Sir, are you alright?" The emergency responder asked.

"Yes, it's just you need to get an ambulance with a doctor down here, quick." He told the emergency services.

"Sir the ambulance and paramedics are on their way. They had been dispatched and will be there in a short time." The emergency responder told him.

"Thank God," he prayed that the people in the car wouldn't have lost their lives. Cutting the call he moved towards the car. He looked at the woman in the car. The glass was broken in the accident. The man on the other side couldn't be taken out. He saw the hope for the woman to be saved. Getting the glass out of the way he bent down on his knees. Taking off his shirts he wrapped it around his hand to move away the rest of the glass. Checking for a pulse his hand went to her neck. He knew it was strong.

The car was upside down. He looked at the belt she was buckled in. If he released her she could fall down and hurt herself. He needed something so she won't fall instantly. Going back to his car he looked for something until he found a cushion in the back of the car.
Taking it out he rushed towards to save someone.

Pushing it under her he tried to unbuckle the belt. However, it was stuck. Running back to his car he went in his car knowing he had a swiss knife there in his dashboard. Taking it he rushed back there and cut off the belt slowly. He was thankful the car had not burst out yet.

When the belt was cut off he gently let the woman fall on the cushion handling her. Moving away the glass he tried to gently pull her out but it was of no avail.

There was so much blood coming out from the other person that he knew there was very little hope for him. He couldn't wait for the paramedics to arrive seeing that much blood. Inside he was sacred that he might be making the situation for the woman worse but the fear of seeing her death by standing there overruled it. Once again he pulled on her shoulders and this time he was able to get her face out of the car.

Checking her pulse again he waited until he found that she had a strong pulse before pulling on her again. There was blood coming from her head and her shoulder. It might have been from the impact. Taking her out of the car he pulled her out as much as he could.

The paramedics were arriving on the scene. It was hard to pinpoint the location but at last, they cracked it down through the last call position. When they reached the scene they saw a man trying to pull out the woman from the car. They rushed to the car with their equipment. Asking the man to move away they saw him stepping back. He was seen taking a breather.

He was glad that paramedics had arrived on the scene. There was hope for them to be saved. Putting the woman on the stretcher they put a neck supporter around her neck. she was moved to an awaiting ambulance where a doctor was waiting for her. Moving onto another side of the car they saw it was an absolute wreck.