Chapter 19

Erik

"Do you require anything more?" the nurse asked as she adjusted the pillows behind my neck. I shouldn't have got off from the bed and got onto this chair but I couldn't stop myself. I shook my head very so lightly as much as I could to let her know I didn't. She looked and gave me a sad smile.

"Please ring the bell if in need," she told me before leaving me all alone. I breathed in a sigh once she was gone. I raised my hand up to look at the nasty bruise on my knuckles. There was a swollen bruise on the right side of my face, my eye was almost closed shut with the nasty bruise that had formed. Though it had been hours and I didn't feel as much pain as I should have, thanks to the pain medication running through my blood the swelling had just started to reach its peak.

There was an unease inside of me as I felt my muscles feel stiff.

In all my life this was the worst I had ever been. Aaron had beat me up like a MMA fighter. It had taken almost five people to get him off me. He was sedated and strapped for his own good. I had to agree to admit him until he cooled down. I had told the doctors that he had gone through something traumatic and needed care.

The doctor had opened his mouth to reason but one look at my face and he had agreed. Even if it was just for a day. I was relieved when he agreed because I knew Aaron needed it and he needed help. What he had gone through and was still suffering from had been killing him. He would be losing himself in the madness at this speed.

When he had spoken those words that he wanted to kill her I had been astounded.

Kill Serena. I couldn't believe what I heard for a second.

"Where am I?" Her voice hit my ears as I moved my head slowly to look at her.

Hello Readers! Please read the rest of the chapter on Radish ............ Hope you really do. Fingers crossed and waiting patiently.