chapter sixteen

hello yall sorry for the time gap between the last update and today's update, my grades were slipping a bit so I had to pick them up before I could get to writing again or else I would fail :P

I hope you enjoy today's update !!! I'm getting close to the end of the book! you will have to make a decision at the end so be prepareeeddd! :P

*******************************

both boys got off the train and tsukishima lead the way to the garden. Once they arrived, tsukishima showed the email of the tickets he bought online and they both started walking down the trail.

Tsukishima watched as hinata's eyes widened in surprise. 

"tsukki! ITS SO PRETTY!" tsukishima smiled inwardly. 

seeing hinata like this... so cute... its disgusting...

hinata smiled and jumped on tsukki. 

"thank you for bringing me!" hinata said loudly and got off before tsukki could get mad. 

"I don't really like that they're taller than me though." hinata said and tsukishima chuckled. 

"they're my height, huh?" he said and stared at the same sunflower that hinata was looking at. 

"yeah!" hinata grumbled and crossed his arms. 

"but look at this guy!" he then pointed at the shortest sunflower with a smile.

"he's shorter than the rest just like me!" giggles erupted in hinatas chest and tsukki swore his heart skipped a beat.

hinata was just so damn cute.

"yeah he is... maybe he's an idiot like you too." tsukishima smirked at his own remark, while hinata grumbled once again. 

"meanieshima!" he said with a pout. tsukishima rolled his eyes and pat the top of hinatas head softly, to which hinata reacted by leaning into his touch. both boys were glad that the previous awkwardness that felt like would last forever was gone. they were back at each other's throats and it was pretty fun. hinata loved hanging out with tsukki. tsukki's cool.

as they stared at each other, just enjoying each other's presence, a voice spoke over the comfortable silence. 

"hey." the voice was dark and tsukki could tell his intentions were in the wrong place, so he immediately turned to glare at the boy. hinata looked over to look at the boy as well, but his eyes were kinder than tsukkis. 

"uhh... yeah?" hinata tilted his head a bit and looked up at the guy. he looked to be around their age and he was tall but not taller than tsukki. hinata would guess he was a second year. 

"umm... well I saw you from over there and I thought you looked very very pretty. would you like to be my model?" he asked seriously, making direct eye contact with hinata. tsukki glared at him a bit. unlike hinata, tsukki was smart. he could tell when people were being mean and when they weren't. this guy obviously didn't just want hinata to be his model.

the boy was staring at hinata like he was the prettiest thing in the universe and it made tsukkis face contort in anger. he didn't want anyone else admiring hinata. hinata was only his to admire. 

the stranger went up to hinata and grabbed both on his hands. 

"you're so pretty. please be my model." the boy repeated and hinata looked at the boy in shock then looked at tsukki. while hinata was looking at tsukki, the stranger smirked at tsukki. tsukki almost growled from anger. 

"I think he's good." tsukishima said before he could control himself.

hinata frowned a bit.

"no need to be so mean tsukki! it's not that big of a deal and I'm sure it won't take long, right?" hinata looked at the guy and smiled a bit.