chapter seventeen

two updates in one day!! it seems to have become usual! I'm sorry that it's been so long since I updated :((( i really try to update as much as possible, but it doesn't always work out with school tee hee. this book is almost finished, probably about one or two more chapters and you guys can choose if you want an extra two or one!!! ill be giving the choices when I'm finished :P

anyway enjoy~

*********************************

After a while of them strolling around and conversing quietly, tsukishima decided to change the conversation. 

"hey, hinata... who do you like?" the question startled hinata, so much he stopped walking. tsukishima stopped walking and faced him.

 tsukki had been thinking about it ever since hinata said he was interested in someone else to rei. did he lie just to get rei off his case? or did he actually have interest in someone? was it... tsukki? tsukki watched in anticipation as hinata blushed slightly. 

the sun was setting and the sky was a pretty pink color. the sun shone a pretty orange and pink light that illuminated the land and sky. there were only 4 to 5 light clouds in the sky, making the sunset even more enjoyable. rays of sunlight painted the sky and the sunflowers around them faced the sun loyally. 

tsukishima smiled softly to himself as he saw hinata in the soft golden light. 

so this... is love... EW WTF TSUKISHIMA STOP THAT WAS TOTALLY CRINGEY! tsukishima frowned a bit and shook his head. 

no gross lovey-dovey thoughts, especially not with the shrimp. but he's just so beautiful.

hinata looked up at tsukki. he could see his light blonde eyelashes basically glowing because of the light. his eyes looked like the sun itself and hinata wanted to just lean in and kiss him. tsukkis pale skin looked so soft and his hair was comparable to silk. tsukki is beautiful.

tsukki was more pretty than anything in the world to hinata. 

both boys stood there together just staring and examining every detail of each other. 

hinata stepped closer to tsukki and they were no making direct eye contact. their bodies were almost touching from how close they were and both boys refused to look away. 

no words had been said for the last two minutes but, they were okay with that. They liked the natural ambiance around them. the wind blowing through the flowers, the small insects buzzing and the passing birds chirping. 

tsukishima reached his hand up and caressed hinatas face gently. hinatas lips parted in shock, but he closed them and stepped closer to tsukki. 

their torsos were now slightly touching. hinatas hands moved to tsukkis upper torso where his ribs were and he gripped him as if he would fly away. 

hinat leaned up slowly and tsukki leaned down even slower. 

suddenly, tsukki stopped and he leaned back away from hinata. hinata frowned a bit and tsukishima cleared his throat. 

"sorry. yo-you have someone you like." tsukishima cursed himself for stuttering and almost kissing hinata. for a second he prayed that things wouldn't be awkward between them. 

he felt that maybe hinata did like him, but what would he do if he were wrong and hinata liked someone else? it would be bad. tsukishima didn't want to even risk something like that. he didn't want them to grow apart because of some stupid kiss, that tsukki probably would've enjoyed way too much. he didn't want hinata to leave his side. as annoying as he was, he wanted him. always.