2

It was fun talking to the girls. I noticed that Hyunwoo was closed to Rosé or whatever her name is. I smirked at him then he rolled his eyes. "Boys, you all are next. Let's go to the backstage." our manager called us. "Um I have to go. Talk to you later" I said to Jennie and she smiled.

Backstage
"Okay guys. Use this." The manager gave us the earpieces. "Remember your part, guys." the manager said and we nodded.

On stage
The music starts to play and people were cheering for us. I sang my part so do my members. I took a glance at the pinks. They were talking and giggling. Jennie saw me looking at her and she smiled. I smiled back. After a few minutes, we are finished. "WOOOOOOOO!" yep, the crowd. And I will never forget the fanchants. It was so smooth.

Backstage
"You guys did great!" Jin from BTS cheered to us. "Kamshasamida (thank you)" We replied while bowing. And there is the pinks. "Good job, guys!" they said and we replied bacm with a thank you. It was their turn to perform.

At your seat
We sat in our seats and watch the pinks perform. To be honest, my eyes is only focusing on Jennie. They performed a song named 'Lovesick Girls'. I love that song so much until I even know all the parts and the dance moves. "Hmm don't stare at Jennie too long, y/n. If not she can't focus because a handsome man is looking at her" Sungho hyung playfully said that to me. "Oh shut up, hyung" I replied with a eye roll.

Blackpink went back to their seats
"It was awesome noona!" Jiyoo said to the girls. They smiled and replied "Thank you" to him. Me and Jennie is becoming good friends. "Umm Jennie, can I have your phone number? I'm not forcing tho" I asked her nervously and she says "Sure. Give me your phone quietly. Make sure no one see." I gave her my phone and she save her phone number to 'Jendeuk 🥟💕' "thank you" I thanked her. She nodded and smile.

3 hours later
It was time to go back home and we all took pictures together. After taking pictures, Jennie hugged me and said "Thanks for being my new friend. Oh and don't forget to call me tonight if you are not sleepy, alright?" "Alright. I will call you. Bye" I replied back.

Smooth y/n. Smooth~ 🌚 anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🥺💓