6

Next morning - 12 pm
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
Aight. I'm gonna go for a shower and starts my day with my members.

After shower
Hmm this outfit looks good. I'm gonna wear this one.

I went downstairs and saw my members sitting on the couch at the living room

I went downstairs and saw my members sitting on the couch at the living room. "Good morning leader. How was your date with Ms.Kim?" my members greet me and asked. "What do you guys mean?" I replied. "Ugh you didn't open your social media? Someone took a picture of you and Jennie together at the hill." Sungho replied. "What? Let me see" I said and Sungho handed me his phone.

I took it and saw a picture of me eating with Jennie. 'Y/n from NVRLND and Jennie from BLACKPINK went on a date last night at a restaurant and went to a hill together. Are they hiding something for us? What do you guys think?' I read it. "Wow, they don't know how to give us some privacy. It's fine. I can handle it guys. So let's go out and eat?" I asked then they all nodded.

We go in the van. The driver starts to drive and we went to the mall. Guess who we bumped into? Yes, Blackpink. "Hey, guys!" Jisoo surprised us and we laugh. "Hey! What are you guys doing here?" Hajun asked. "Oh we are just hanging out together." Rosé replied. I look at Jennie then she hugs me. I as shocked but I hugged her back. "Oh we have to go. It was nice seeing you guys. Annyeong!" Lisa said and we bowed.

In the restaurant
"What was the hug for, hyung?" Hyunwoo asked and smirks at me. "It's nothing. Friendship things" I replied and chuckled. "Yea yea. Trust us, you will fall in love very very hard with her." Minjoon butt in our conversation. "Just eat your food already" I replied. We were planning to have another comeback for our Wonders and we all agree to it.

At the YG building
"Okay guys. Stay cool alright? Don't be scared and please have my back if something happens" I whisper. Well our plan is to as sajangnim about it. And we really hope he will agree with our idea. I knock on the door and someone answered with a "COME IN!" I know thats sajangnim. We all went in and saw sajangnim sitting on his seat with a phone in his hand. He look up at us. "Yes boys?" he asked out and we bowed. "S-sajangnim we would like to have a idea. U-um we want to make another comeback, can we?" I ask out while stuttering. Not gonna lie, I feel stupid for stuttering. "Hm. Alright but in one condition. After your comeback, you guys take a rest for 3 months and settle everything first. Then I want you guys to collaborate with your seniors Blackpink. Agree?" Sajangnim said with a blank face. We all nodded and some of us tried so hard to hold our excitement. "That's it? You guys may leave" sajangnim said and we bowed. After we went out of the office and close the door, we jump happily. "FINALLY I WAS SO NERVOUS!" Jiyoo said. We all laugh and went back home.

10 pm
I'm in my bedroom and I play my guitar on my bed. Suddenly my phone rang and I saw the person who was FaceTime me. 'Jendeuk 🥟💕' was calling me.

🥴 Another night facetime? Alright y/n. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🥺💓