13

(skips 1 day)
Beep beep beep beep
Time to wake up~ arghhh and now time to go shower!

After shower

We are just gonna eat at home

We are just gonna eat at home. I'm lazy to go out. Plus, today is a big day again.

I went downstairs and saw the members sitting at the dining table and greeted me with a good afternoon. I sat at my seat and we ate. The show starts at 6 pm.

Now its just 4 pm. We are now at the show but in the outfit room. I found out Blackpink is also here but in the other room. I facetime Jennie just to check on her.

"Hello~"

"Hi"

"Where are you guys now?"

"We are now in the next room. Hey, we will sit next to each other tonight right?"

"Yep. Why?"

"I think I have a idea to make blinks and wonders go crazy. Maybe other fandom too."

"How?"

"Tonight, we act like we are hiding something from them or maybe like being very very close and cringy to each other. Its like being very touchy and stuff."

"Good idea, Mr. Kim!"

"Alright. See you at 6 pm, Mrs.Kim!"

"See you too!"

She agrees to my idea. Great!

6 pm
We went out of the car and here we are! "WOOOOOO!" We chuckled but manage to be serious again. We smiled a little and wave to the people.

I turned around and saw Blackpink walking as well and smiling at the crowds. I look at Jennie and she look back at me. I made a wink at her since that was a part of our mission. Everyone saw the wink that I gave to Jennie. "WOOOO JENY/N!!" Me and Jennie giggles. I really don't care about dispatch and the next thing I do infront of the crowd was handing Jennie a hand. Guess what? My members did that to their soon to be girlfriends too.

The crowd cheered up when they saw I made a move to Jennie. Jennie whispered in my ear "Love, what are you doing?" "This is part of the mission, boo" I whispered back. She slaps my hand lightly and we made it to the entrance. The crowd inside was quiet for a second. Then someone yelled "SHIP JENNIE AND Y/N!" then everyone went crazy. The crowds started to cheer up. I kissed Jennie's hand and the crowd went crazier. "Oh My God, baby. I love this mission" I whisper in Jen's ear. "Me too. I love the craziness this crowd gives" she whispered back. We finally sat in our seat.

How if this mission turns real? 🌚 Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🥺💓