8

Jennie's Pov

"Will you marry me?"

"Omg y/n! Yes yes yes!"

"I love you so much, Jennie!"

" I love you too! "

5 years later

"Eommaaa! Appa took my nowseee"

"Huh? Oh no. Where's appa?"

"In the living room eating my nowse"

"Oh mannn"

"Y/n! Give back Kim-"

I woke up and sat down. What was that dream all about? Strange eee. Y/n what did you do? The dream about you really happened. Ughh whatever.

Y/n's Pov
11 am
Someone went in my room and opened my curtains. "RISE AND SHINE!~ WAKE UP, Y/N THE BEST LEADER. Time for work~" Hyunwoo greeted me with a bad good morning. "Ughhh I will. Just leave my room and close the curtains! Its bright!" I said but no reply. I focused my vision and saw Hyunwoo already left the room. Ugh aight. Time to shower.

After shower
This is good enough

Time to go downstairs and bring the boys out for lunch! I went downstairs and we all straight went in the van

"Where?" Driver asked. "Starbucks. We will discuss for our comeback" I answer quickly. "Another comeback? You guys aren't tired?" The driver asked. "No" we all answered in unison. "Guys, sometimes please take a break. Don't push yourself too much alright?" "Don't worry" I replied.

Starbucks (does Korea has starbucks?)
We all sat together in one table and discuss about the lyrics. After 4 hours of discussing and eating, we went to the studio which is in YG's building.

In the studio
"Sungho hyung, can you do a high note?" I asked "Which part?" Sungho asked back. "After the life is hard, you go Oohhhhh a little bit higher. That part." I replied then he nodded and passed his high note. "Y/n hyung, can we listen to your rap part first?" Jiyoo asked and I nodded.

My mom tells me to pick a girl
But I messed up~
Then I finally learned about her
And I made her up~
Cat eyes,brown eyes
Is always mine~
Chubby cheeks, tiny bean
Is also mine~
Gummy smile, aegyo queen
Is only mine~
I just wanna say, you're mine~

"Y/n hyung, you did not OMYGOD!" Hajun said with a surprising face. "What happened, Hajun?" Minjoon ask in a confused expression. "Y/n literally describes Jennie noona" Hajun replied and all the members finally realized then they went crazy.

"Yall shut up. Sungho, you dont have to pretend like you dont have any crush. Jisoo noona and I know. Minjoon, don't act like you dont like Lisa. Hyunwoo, don't forget that you told me you like Rosé. Hajun, you like Yuna and finally Jiyoo, Yeri. Soooo shut up because you guys also describes them in this song." I said. Then they all laugh soooo loud.

Oh you finally exposed your members 🌚 aight! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🥺💓