5

Jennie opens the door. Her outfit is so beautiful

I froze for a minute then brushed it off and play it cool

I froze for a minute then brushed it off and play it cool. "H-hey" Jennie greets me. "Hey, Jennie. You look beautiful" I said. "You look handsome as always." "Thank you. Here's a bouquet of flowers for you~" I gave her the flowers. She smells it and smiled. "Thank you, Mr. Gentleman. Let's go?" "Yes sure." I brought her to my car and she went in. I close her door side and went in my seat. I started to drive. We talk alot.

At the fancy restaurant
I bring her to a private room for only the both of us. All the foods were there already. "This is nice, y/n~" Jennie said. "Haha its nothing. Shall we eat?" I asked and she replied with a yes. We eat up and had fun. I almost forget about another thing. "Oh um can you wait here for a second? I want to take something" I said. "Yeah sure." She said with a confused look.

I went to my car and take the thing. I bought her a chanel bag and a necklace. I went back in the room and sat. "So umm its nothing much but I hope you like it." I said as I handed her the paper bag. "Y/n?! Seriously?! You don't have to do this oh my god~ You know that right? You should keep your money seriously. All this dinner thing, a bouquet, now a chanel bag and a necklace? Oh I don't deserve you" Jennie said with a surprise look. I chuckled "Its really for you, Jennie. I hope you like it" "I love it, y/n!" She replied.

At the hill
"Ahh feels good here" Jennie said. "I know right? Oh by the way, did you see the new ship?" I asked her. "Y-yeah. Probably blinks accept you haha. They better be liking you. But I don't think we will ever be together." She answered. "Well why not?" "Because you know, maybe you won't accept me and some people will throw hates on you or me." "Hey, people don't need to control others love lifes. Am I right?" "True tho.. Well, we'll see" "Yeah~"

2 hours later
I send Jennie back to her dorm and we finally arrived at her dorm. "Y/n, thank you for today. It means alot" Jennie said. "No problem. Goodnight, Jennie" I replied. "Goodnight" she whispered in my ear softly and peck my cheek. She went in her dorm. I went back to my dorm and straight went to sleep.

NOW JENNIE IS SMOOTH 🌚 anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🥺💓