14

Like our ideas, we went very touchy and cringy. I caressed her hair and she smiled at me. She fixed my tie too.

"What happened to NVRLND guys? Look how sweet they are to their girls" the MC teased us. The crowd laughed same as us. "Jennie and Y/n id my ultimate ship now" the other MC say. The camera went to me and Jen. We smiled at the camera and made a funny face. Everyone laughed once again. I love to see people laughing. I love to see people are happy. And that is my job.

"What do you guys think if NVRLND collaborate with Blackpink?" MC asked and the crowd answered with a big yes. What they don't know is, we will soon collaborate with the girls.

Alright.. I have to do this.. I cleared my throat and Jennie looked at me with a are you okay face. I whispered to her "I love you, boo. Be mine." I said then she laughed. "Funny, y/n. Funny" she replied but gave me a confused face because I was not laughing. "Wait, for real?" Jennie whispered. "Yes, Ms. Jennie Kim. I love you so so much. I know we just met but I hope you understand what it means love at first sight is. You are the girl I've been thinking of. No one else in my head. You heard the lyrics that I rap right? That is for you, love. I really hope you understand" I confessed my feelings to her. "Really? Y/n, you should've told me earlier. Of course I accept you, dummy! I love you so much and you don't know how much I love you! I will be yours forever Y/n!" She answered and we kissed. "WOAHHH WHAT IS Y/N AND JENNIE DOING!? THEY'RE KISSING! LET'S CHEER FOR THEM!!" The MC saw us. Then the crowd went crazy. We chuckled. "I love you, Ms.Kim" "I love you too, Mr. Kim"

- the end -
Sorry for the short story! 🥺💕 But I hope you enjoyed this book! Will do a new book soon 💕