Fake Love 19

Fake Love 19

( Mr Jeon mansion...at Hanna wedding day)

Jimin pull the older sleeves tight.
His glassy eyes restrainted tears from spilling.
Yoongi noticed...and put his arms on the boy shoulder...grab him more closer to him.

For the first time in seventeen years...finally he seen his father.
Smiling proudly and looks stunning on his own wedding.
In few minutes...he will be others father...
Jimin hurt inside...his heart ripped into pieces.
Does he deserves to be called a father...or a husband?

Jimin burst into tears when he saw his mom...the one that he misses a lot.
She looks skinny than the last time...walk slowly along the aisle with sunken face.
Yoongi tightens his hug...worried that younger would cause a scene.
"Jimin... "
"we'll take her home... I'm promise... "
Yoongi caressing the younger hair gently...calm him.
He slightly nod to his parents...giving a sign to them.

Yoongi had told Jimin everything before they reached there.
About his mother condition...and also the perpetrator or mastermind behind the incident.
Yoongi didn't want Jimin hurt more and shocked.
The truth is bitter and that's life...

Yoongi also had informed everything to his parents and they had made a police report.
Mr Jeon quite shocked when he saw a bunches of police officer disguise as his guests...but after been told about the case...he allowed them to enter without causing any trouble.

"did you see how gorgeous my boyfie...standing there... "
"imagine...he patiently waiting for me... throbbing like a mess... "
Tae completely sank deeply in love while compliment at his pouting Jungkook...who looks involuntary be next to the bride.

Yoongi nudging the boy arm's...rolling his eyes to remind his brother about Jimin who devastating like hell.
Tae grinding in guilty and put his palm on his mouth...avoiding every words that might come from it.

On other hand...Mr Park who just arrived froze in deep shocked...seeing his daughter appearance...just right in front of his eyes.
And double shocked founded that the betrayal brat are still breathing healthy...widely smile waiting for his groom.

"hi Mr Park... "
"Love what you see?"
A husky voice greeting him in whisper...just next to him.
Before he could replied...Yoongi walk away from him with cynical smirk...mocking the old man.

Damn!
He took out his phone and called for someone but unfortunately...his calls were not be answered.
Where are you dammit!
I need some explanation now!

"I'm failed to kill Eunwoo...Mr Jeon send some man to protect him... "
Joshua came from nowhere and clearing his thoughts.

"you should told me earlier!"
Mr Park clenched his jaw in anger.
Unreliable brat!
I thought that brat already resting in hell.

"what happened to my daughter? Didn't I told you to took her outside the country? "

Joshua sighs softly and grin while scratching his neck.
"your daughter were troublemaker..."
Just like you...

"she created a chaos at the airport...and I'm almost done in the cell on that day..."
How dare she spit on me and yelling like maniac at the airport...

"I keep her in a place...just to calm the situation before her passport were ready..."
Smuggling her out on a boat actually...and sell her as prostitute...

"but she still didn't cooperate there... "
So I asked the doctor to gave her some drugs everytime they face difficulty with her...
Eventually...that brat stab my back!

"unfortunately...I didn't knew that she been brought here..."
I hope Doctor Ma and his assistant rest peacefully in hell...

"that's all..."
For sure...I will send you to prison for all your crime...or should send you to hell too?
Joshua smiling after ended his report.
How could he broke his promise and let me see my mom dying without treatment...