Fake Love 13

Fake Love 13

"Why did you keep avoiding me huh? I said I'm sorry.. I didn't meant to deceive you that day. "
"I taught you already know... "
"Tae.. Please.."
"I had received my punishment.. "
He blocking Tae ways... makes his cute puppy eyes.

Tae cross his arms..glanced at the boy with his  pouting annoying face.

"please..say something.. "
"you know what.. I'm crushed on you since I saw you cheering for our football team.. "
"but I'm failing.. everytime when I'm trying to  approaching you.."
"I'm not playing a dare game just to get you... It  all came truthfully from my heart.."

Tae melting with that confession..
He bites his lips and smile shyly.

"Did he harassing you? and why didn't you go to your class? "
A husky voice interrupt their fairytale moment.

"see you again..and next time..you will treat me for a lunch.. "
Tae wink to the boy and gave irritating glanced to Yoongi..who came by disturbing them.

The boy gave Tae his bunny smile..feel happy because the boy had forgive him.
Sooner.. his smile faded after realize Yoongi still standing in front of him..and keep staring.

"see me on recess time.. I need to talk to you because my brother seems interested in you.. "
Yoongi said in low tone..make the guy shivering.

"wait! Tae is your brother? "
Gosh!
He didn't expected that.

"and Jungkook...if you broke his heart.. I'll showering you with poop again.."

Jungkook shaking..
The incident from his birthday keep repeating in his mind.
That savages!

***

"Mr Jeon.. This is the girl that I told you before. Please.. Take care of her. She doesn't talk much but she good in doing housework.."
Doctor Ma introduced her to her new employer.

She just bow her head.. Doesn't have courage to face the boss.

"please keep her safe here..and I trust you a lot."

He had to make that decision.
More longer the girl staying in the asylum..she will stress and become one of them.
If the devil find out that he didn't give the girl any drugs..both of them will die.

"Doctor Ma.. Did Mr Park knew about this? "
Mr Jeon asked..in anxious.
Even more so.. Mr Park is his best friend.

Doctor Ma shaking his head.
"she asked me to keep it secretly from him. Not to mention..everyone thought that she had died. "

Mr Jeon nod.

"I'll take care of her. She will be my assistant. Besides.. I need someone to help me with wedding preparations."
"as you know..my daughter will get married next month..and we still had many task to catch up.. "
"Suzy.. I hope you managed to adjust yourself and comfortable here.. "

She nods while tears appear in corner of her eyes.
Jimin...I really miss you...