Fake Love 7

Fake Love 7

Flashback :

"shit! The deadline was tomorrow! For sure.. I'll repeat this paper if I failed again. "
"Damn Joshua.. Why didn't you remind me about it? "
He struggled to find notes and every materials that related to the assignment.
His room and study desk were scattered.. typhoon might bursting in.

His friend just laughing without guilty.
"serve you right Mr Casanova. You spend all your precious time hangout with stupid girl.. Does they worth it? "
The guy mocking him sarcastically.

"Give me a solution dammit! "
He throws one of his book to the guy who sat peacefully on his bed..enjoy watching him scuffle like hell.
He still under stress and anxiety state...staring at the guy with eyes asked for sympathy.

"what? No! I'll never helped you with it.. I took two weeks to finish my own assignment.."
The guy rise up and walks faster to the door..rescued himself from burden.

"settle it by yourself! "
He shouted before left to his room.

Eunwoo ruffling his hair in fibrous feeling.
Suddenly he remembered something.
He doesn't have to bother..someone will do that assignment for him..for sure..
His face was engraved with an evil smile and without delay..he called for her.

***

"I owned you."
"By the way...your work was fabulous..neat and organized. Thank you Suzy.."
Suzy tuck her hair back..while she smiled thinly.
She feels blooming..
Her crush..finally acknowledge her..and he mentioned her name too!

Suzy chuckling..
Before she could utter any words..the guy had walked away..left her...standing alone at the empty hallway...

"silly me.. I should asked him.. Stupid!"
She blaming herself and pat her cheek rapidly.
The golden chance like that didn't came everyday..not for nerd girl like her who keen on her book..ignoring others.

"what do you want to ask me?"
The guy came again for her..with question face.

Suzy gasp in shocked. Her eyes opened widely while her face covered with sweat and red heat.
She deep froze for some time..

"I'm sorry for startled you.. I'm really do.. "
Eunwoo put his hand on his chest..plead his guilt.
"by the way.. Can I asked for a favor? "
He makes his cute puppy eyes..request for help.

Somehow.. Suzy fall for it and just nodded rapidly.

"could you do this for me? I'll take it back tomorrow.. "
Eunwoo gave her some books and papers..

"the deadline was next week.. But..you know.. I didn't want to delayed my assignment again. I know I can count on you.. "
He pat Suzy's shoulder gently and pull her closer before gave a peck on her red blushing cheek.

Suzy closed her eyes tightly..pounding and stiff with the guy act.

Eunwoo giggles a bit and before leaving..he caressed the girl hair slightly..and making her walking on the moon.

Suzy get back to her self and quickly opened her eyes.
She have to ask him..no matter what the answer will be.. She had to..

"wait! E.. Eunwoo! "

The guy turned and looked at her pale face..waiting..

"W..Would you like to..to go to p..prom night with me? "

The prom night?
Eunwoo gave her a sweet smile and without hesitate..he nods.
However..he left the girl in shocked..

Suzy disbelief and almost fainted..
She wave rapidly even though the guy had left...and wide smile never leave her face..

In fast paced..she walk to her college.
She have to finish all the task before find something suitable to wear for the memorable night.