Fake Love 6

Fake Love 6

"hyung.."
"Why didn't you tell him? "
Jimin sat next to me and staring at me with his sparkling eyes.

"hurm.. "
Yoongi raise his eyebrows but still ignoring Jimin..stuck with his phone.

"hyung.. What if Tae did something stupid when he knows he been deceived..he will be frustrated you know..what if.. "

"what if I make you stop?"
Yoongi glare at Jimin and wink. He put on his naughty smile..put away his phone and started approaching the small guy..give only small gap between them.

"what? "
Jimin trembling and move a little bit..away from him.

Yoongi hold Jimin hand and pull him up towards his bedroom.

"excuse me.. "
"hyung... "
Jimin started shaking..

"Get dress and let's get Tae.. I'm know you worried about him. Let's hurry up or I make you walk all away to the club.."

***

Tae wandering around the club. He searching through every corner but no sign of the birthday event neither faces that he recognized.

He walked in slow motion..out from the club.
His hand trembling but still..he trying to detached the exact place by asking around..messaging his friends who he believed will attend as well.

Almost half an hour flying with nothing until somebody replied to his message.

'the party were held at YClub. You know nothing and I didn't tell you anything.'

Tae exhale in deep breath and look out for the said place..with frustrated and empty heart.
How could he do something like that to me?
He should say to my face if he doesn't want me to come along..and I will never feel this way..

He park his bike on the sidewalk..and walk inside while putting his poker annoyed face.
With force..he pull the door one of the private room where the event took place.
The room that before fill with laughter and noises..immediately turned off to examination hall..quite and silent.
Everyone keep frozen and all eyes are focused to Tae who just barge in with smile.

Tae..on other hand..still hurt but as respect..he put aside those feelings.
He approaching the birthday boy and put his gift just in front of him.

"happy birthday and for your information.. That's cost an arm and a leg.. "
He gave a wide weird smile and walk away from the party.

He took his bike and ride on to the near coffee shop.
He needs something sweet and strong enough to wash away his grief.

***

"where are you going? I thought we headed to Tae.. "
Jimin asked curiously when he saw Yoongi park his car next to grooming pet saloon.

"Wait here.. "
He shortly replied.
Few minutes later he came out..fingering something in plastic bag.
Yoongi put the stuff in the bonnet and drive away without clarify anything to Jimin who looks puzzled.

Yoongi stop the car at a coffee shop and ask Jimin to step out from the car.
Jimin stunned and look at Yoongi with full of questions.

"Tae always hang out here when he felt blue. Keep him company will you. I'll join you later.. "
Yoongi explained the situation while his finger ruffling gently through Jimin hair.

The younger looks little blushes on his act and hurried get out from the car.
Somehow..deep inside..he started feel some feelings that he can't explain.

Jimin waving at him once and walk fast towards the shop without waiting for the older reply to his wave.

He searching for Tae..and startled to see that the guy was actually had companion.

"I'm worried like hell but you seem not effected at all. "
Jimin approached with his pouting face.

Tae quit shocked by his presence but at the same time..he delighted.

"Jimin.. What brings you here? Are you coming alone? "
Tae eyes searched for Yoongi figure.
"and where is Yoongi hyung? "

"I've no idea at all. "
Jimin utter in low tone.

"Jimin... This is Hoseok hyung..and hyung..this is my brother Jimin.. "
Tae introduced him to the guy who sat and drink with him.

Jimin feel that he heart blooming..
He glad and overjoyed that Tae recognized him as a brother..not friend.

"hi there.. "
Jimin gave his beautiful smile with crescent eyes..greetings the older.

"so cute.. Yoongi's right.. "
Hoseok words make Jimin stiff for a moment.

"Yoongi and I was best friend. He and Tae always came here..to my coffee shop.."
Hoseok gave an explanation.

"so..you know that I'm just adopted.. "

"ChimChim.. Both of us are brothers from the day we born..and adopted are not an issues.. You are my brother..my family..until my last breath.. "
Tae cut down Jimin words and pull Jimin for a tight hug.

***

The guy look happy and little sober.
He walk out from his car in stagger..his feet like no trace to earth and he will flying in anytime.
He open up the back seat door of his car and pull out everything from it.
Both of his hand full with bags of gifts and present...

"Ya! "

He turned around and searching for the voice who yelling at him.

"what do you want? The party is over. If you insist to come.. Then..come for next year.. "He utter in arrogant and drunk tone.

"I do hope you will make it for next year.. "

"are you threatening me? Do you know who I am? You useless asshole!"
He started barking in anger while his full hand keep swing all those things.

"I just wanted to wish you and gave away your present.."
the owner of the husky voice still remain  calm..while leaning towards his car watching the drunken man doing his fist alone.

"gave it away and you can leave.. "
he stop swing and sway around..

Yoongi took the plastic bag that he brought earlier.
He wrapped it carefully and toss towards the birthday boy.

The bag broke and all the excrement inside it splash out..the birthday boy now bathe with the bad smell and dirty poop.

"that is your lesson for today.. "
He get in his car and ride away without guilty.