Fake Love 2

Fake Love 2

"Miss Lisa...I just wandering. It's almost three years since me and my son staying in this place. You and your staff help me when I giving birth..and for the pass two years..all of you encourage me to continue my study."
"I just wish..I wish that I can pay my gratitude to the founder of this shelter for all his hospitality to both of us"
Suzy eyes full of hope.

"I'm really sorry dear. I'm afraid that I can't fulfill your request.. "
Lisa said in sadness tone while tears appear in corner of her eyes.

"did you know the main purpose of this shelter home Suzy?"
"the owner build this shelter home to pay for his guilty and sin towards his beloved one."
"Few years ago..he lost his daughter and his grandson because of his ego.."
"and he thought..by helping others..he will feel better..but..no..."
"until this day.. he still regretted so much for his act..and still hoping and pray that one day..his beloved daughter and grandson will accept his apology..before he left forever.. "
Lisa tell a story with tearful eyes.

"mommy! "
Cheerful small voice shouted from the shelter gate.

Both Suzy and Lisa wipes out their tears away.
If Jimin sees it, the little one will keep asking without stop.

Jimin running faster with his cute steps..while his hand holding a bucket and a straw hat.

Tae and his mother.. Dr Min also walking towards them..and they also bring a little kids..looks little older than the two boys.

Suzy feel grateful because the family doctor of the owner also a volunteer at the shelter. She also one of the person who responsible to help her in deliver her son.
Dr Min son.. Tae was born two months after Jimin..and both boys like twin..always together.

"how's the picnic Jimin? Did you enjoyed?" Lisa asked the little kid after he put away the bucket next to the bench.

"it's fun aunty Lisa..unfortunately.. I didn't find any shark or Sebastian at the beach. It quite frustrated you know.." the little mouth telling a story with a pouting face.

He approaching his mom and gave her a warm hug.
"did you miss me mommy? " he asked with glittering eyes.
"I'm sorry because you have to wait for me. Did you bored?"

Suzy just shaking her head rapidly. She quite amuse with the little one lameness.

"hi..I'm sorry. We're trapped in the traffic. That's why we're late." Dr Min greeting them with wide smile.
"by the way..this is my older son.. Yoongi.. " she introduces them to the cute boy who standing next to her.

"Hello. I'm Min Yoongi and I'm five years old. Nice to meet you.. "
The boy politely give his greet and bend his body for respect.

"my husband were on his business outside the country...that's why I took my son to stay with me. I hope the boys will get together.."
She giggles softly..

"I'm sure they will get along..Don't worry about it.. " Lisa gave her assurance.
"will you excuse us Suzy. I need Dr Min to check on some documents at the office.. "

"and please..can you watch for the kids while I'm not here.. " Dr Min request for a hand.
Suzy just nod with smile.

"mommy.. Aunty Min brought me a sandwich. I didn't eat it because I want to eat it with you.. "
the small finger open the zipper of his backpack and take out a little box.
"I've two.. one for you and one for me."
He started devide the food between he and his mom.

"can I have some Chimchim? My stomach keep growling..I think the dinasour had already awake and feel hungry.. " Tae asking with sweet voice.

Jimin looks at his mother and Suzy nodded to allow him to share with his friend.

"here you go Tae Tae.."
The small hand gives away his sandwich.

"now we can devide this between us Mom.. "

"wait the second honey. what about Yoongi hyung?  He must be hungry too.." Suzy point at the quite boy who sat alone under the mango tree.
"I'm not hungry yet..by the way.. I'll prepare our dinner in the few hours.. "
Suzy wink at Jimin.

The cute kid approaching the mango tree and sit next to the quite boy.
His small little finger divided the food and gave one part to the boy.

"let's eat hyung. That's yours and these mine.. "
he gave a cute smile with crescent beautiful eyes.. while his small mouth munching his food.

Yoongi gave him a warm smile.
At first..he thought being here is not a good idea.
But after meeting the cute boy.. now..he totally  changed his mind.