02 | spend time with friends

"met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you

"met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you."

Y/n often forgot that Shoto went to Yuuei, so when he offered to invite his friends from class she was in complete confusion.

"You... you have friends other than me," she began to cry and fall on him while he stood there shocked.

"Wha- are you okay?" He patted her back awkwardly and let her lay in his arms for a while before she got up, sniffling.

"Obviously not, i'm just feeling betrayed. I thought we were bros, turns out we were just fam," she patted his chest and pulled out her phone. "Yes, invite your class friends."

For some reason he felt guilty, until she burst into laughter. "You don't have to take me that serious Sho! Remember half the things that come out of mouth are utter nonsense so-" she drawled out the end of her sentence, hoping he understood.

He just gave her a curt nod before heading off to to grab his phone, sending an invitation to a group chat labeled 'Dekusquad,' his phone immediately rang with replies. Scrolling through the messages, he saw that everyone could make it. Walking back to the living room where Y/n hung upside down on the sofa, Shoto went and sat next to her. "They said they could make it."

She shot up from her seat and quickly stumbled, "oof, should not have done that. Let's get going then!" she quickly pushed him into the guest room and threw him spare clothes telling him to change, before running to her own.

[ time skip ]

"You guys must be Sho's friends!" Greeting them with a wide smile, she shook all of their hands excitedly. They introduced themselves and she quickly got along with them, "let's go get our skate shoes."

After renting their skates, they quickly put their personal belongings in the lockers and put them on. As the lot of them headed to the rink, Y/n stood there trying to keep her balance. Shoto turned around to find her struggling.

"Y/n?" she looked up to see him standing there, extending an arm to help.

"Ha, thanks." Grasping his arm, he pulled her toward the rink steadily. "This is probably time to confess that I can't skate for my life."

Shoto smiled knowingly, his best friend was one who never admitted she couldn't do something. "Just follow my lead."

Her head turned to see his friends all skating in pairs; Iida and Tsuyu along with Midoriya and Uraraka. Hesitantly, she began to skate next to him as he steadied her. Soon they were moving, slowly but surely, around the rink.

"Woah..." she tightened her grip on his hand as she tried to move faster. The music changed tempo and so did their speed.

"So should we try something new, or maybe you can't handle it," he asked, poking at her, he waited for her expected reaction. Then, when she turned around with a glint in her eyes, he knew he got to her.