05 | indulge yourself

"please don't let history repeat itself

"please don't let history repeat itself."

"Let's see."

Scrolling through her phone she tried to find the nearest hot spring. Originally, they were going to do homemade face masks, but her brother had his friends over and there was no way they were going over to Shoto's house.

"Heavenly Garden? Five stars? Bet."

Pulling her bag across her shoulder, she pushed open the door.

"I'll be back later, stupid!"

"Don't let the door hit you out on the way out, idiot!"

The door shut with a thud as she sent the address to her friend. Deciding to walk there, she just followed the map on her phone. Her slow walk quickened to a jog as she made her way past the buildings.

Passing by many other people, she sent polite smiles and waves as her sweat began to drop. How far was this place? Soon, the establishment was in sight and her eyes landed on a certain half and half boy who stood by the door.

"How," she panted, "did you get," another breath, "here so fast??"

He shrugged before sending her a smile, "I wonder?"

Grabbing his arm, she pulled him inside toward the front desk.

"Welcome to Heavenly Garden hot springs and spa! How may we help you today?"

Pulling out her phone, she looked through the packages. "What would be the best deal, in your opinion?"

"Hmm. There is a special couple's sale this week..."

Nodding quickly she paid for the cheapest option, no way was she letting Shoto pay for anything.

"Have a nice soak!"

The front desk lady waved them off as they entered the room. Shoto turned left and right and noticed only one tub.

"There's only one-"

"Dammit, i knew there was a reason why it was so cheap."

"You want me to go buy-"

"NO! I mean, no. We can just make this work," she muttered, stalking over to the corner where the bench was. She placed her bag down and turned back to him. "Turn around."

He awkwardly turned around as she stripped off her joggers and shirt. Good thing she wore her sports bra which doubled as a swimsuit.

Dipping her toes carefully in the spring, she submerged her whole body.

"Your turn." Turning herself so she faced the wall of the tub, Shoto hesitantly pulled off his shirt. Leaving his clothes on the ground, he walked into the water as well.

"Done."

Y/n swerved back around and made eye contact with him. Her head turned to face the water as she relaxed her body. His heavy breaths could be heard from where she was, and it put a lump in her throat. They sat in silence for a few minutes before she spoke up again.

"Remember when our moms used to bathe us together, ha."

"Those were good times." He smiled softly as he reminisced of their childhood, "though things are different now."

"What do you mean?" her eyes glinted in curiosity as she turned to face him.

"Well, it would be weird to bathe with you now, would it not?"

She laughed before stalking closer to him."And how would it be weird?" teasingly, she asked him.

"Well you're a girl... and I'm a male." he backed up carefully as his back hit the edge of the tub.

"Mhm, but what does that have to do with anything?"

His breath caught in his throat as her cleavage came into view. He drew his eyes away, stuttering, "Nothing."

She chuckled before erupting into a full laugh, "I'm just playing with you." Turning around to walk back to her side, he furrowed his eye brows. grabbing her by the waist he dragged her back.

"Eeek!"

Pushing her up against the edge, his arms blocked her on both sides. He stared into her eyes before emitting a low growl from his throat.

"What you a wolf now? Come on, let me go Sho."

He did not budge, but his hand grazed her bare shoulder as she shuddered under his touch.

"Sho. Let me go," she struggled against his tight grip before he, hesitantly, did as she said. Patting his chest in thanks, she immediately erupted in flames when she realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. Her hand lingered in place and he grabbed it.

"Are you feeling me up?"

"What? No!" Snatching her hand back, she stuck her tounge out at him before walking away. Grabbing the walls of the tub, she pushed herself out of the water and onto the floor again.

Shoto's eyes widened as he got a clear view of Y/n's figure. His head sharply turned to the side before he banged his head on the wall.

"Little warning next time?"

She stuck her head in her shirt and turned to look at him. "Weren't you acting so tough before? Now you're afraid to look?" Chuckling, she stuck her feet through her pant holes and tied her (h/c) hair up.

"I'll wait for you in the spa room."

After he was left alone in the room, his face flushed a bright red. "Control yourself, Shoto." He warned himself before getting out and putting on his clothes. "Control yourself."

Then, he followed her through the door.

[ time skip ]

Shoto breathed out a sigh of relief as the face mask was applied to him. He had never been to a spa in his life, and whatever they did to release his tension worked. His shoulder hung loosely as his eyes were closed, relaxed. He heard Y/n's steady breathes from where he lay and turned to see her face down on a massage chair.

Smiling mischievously, he dismissed the people from the room before walking up to her himself. His hands landed on her back as he pressed into her shoulders.

She immediately groaned, "right there."

His hands continued to dig in all the spots he knew held stress from all these years. How does he know these spots? you may ask. It's because he's been very observant. Anytime she would get a tick in the neck, or even stiff, he would notice these things. His hands slid down to her lower back and twisted his fist into the crook, letting his hand heat up.

She moaned in pleasure as he pressed all the right spots. His hands immediately removed from her back as his face turned ablaze. Taking a deep breath he began kneading at the base of her neck.

"Give me your hands, Magic Man."

Shoto held in a chuckle as he continued to explore her back, rubbing in all new places. Soon, he noticed she grew tired. Slowly releasing her from his hold, he returned to his cot.

She yawned before turning around and her eyelids grew heavy. He smiled at her sleepy face before shutting his eyes as well.

What was this strange feeling?

1136 words

edited.