Queen of the Techno Trolls

"I'm not real." Metra said.

"What?" Beat and Betty asked, making sure she could read their lips.

"I'm not a real techno troll, not a real troll at all!" She cried. "I don't feel the lose of music, I'm not worthy to be queen, I'm not even worthy to be a musician."

Betty, grey and all, spoke up.

"That's not true. You could rule now even though you're just a kid." She said.

"That's right." Beat said. "You're stronger than your dad."

"If I'm a real music troll, why aren't I feeling the lose of music forever?" Metra cried.

Betty didn't hesitate.

"Because you know music, real music, better than anyone else. You were the only one who questioned how strings controlled all music. You're not going grey because you are the only one who knows, who feels, that music isn't gone. Because you were right, the strings don't control our music, we do. You are the only one to know that." Betty said.

Metra stood up. She looked over to Poppy, her dad, and the other tribe leaders. Suddenly, the now-grey troll in front turned to look at her. By reading his lips, Metra could tell he was in shock.

The troll turned to whisper at those around him. The small crowd around her all turned to look at Metra.

She could read their lips. She's the one who lead the prison riot. She's awesome. Then someone recognized her. That's the future queen of the Techno Trolls! She still glows, there's hope.

It was only this small crowd that saw her, but they saw something in her, and not just her colorful glow. They saw her as the future leader of her tribe. The troll who lead a prison riot.

She was a Queen. She was a musician.

Suddenly, Betty and Beat started blinking grey and black. Some music was playing on the stage. ("Just sing" was starting).

Seeing the beat they were glowing out, Metra pulled out a very tiny keytar from her pocket (how many musical instruments does she carry?) And started to play the beat they were laying down.

Unknown to Metra, the other Trolls heard her, including the ones on stage.

"Oh yeah!" Prince Cooper cried, hearing Metra's keytar music. "That's what I'm talking about!" He searched the crowd for the player.

The crowd around Metra moved aside so the ones on stage could see Metra.

"Hey, she's still glowing!" Poppy cried.

Trollex looked up...

"Metra!" He cried.

And then, the whole crowd began dancing and any sign of Metra was swallowed up by the crowd, her music mixing in with everyone else's.