Reunited

Trollex, after the song, was rushing through the crowd, looking for his Daughter.

"Yo Trollex, wait up!" He heard Queen Barb shout behind him.

"What Barb?" He asked. Just cause they were united now DID NOT mean him and Barb were friends.

"Listen, you don't have to like me." Barb said. "But I wanna help you look for your daughter. This is all my fault, after all."

"How nice of you." Trollex said sarcastically, although he was thankful for the help.

"Don't worry we'll find her, and she can take care of herself. That girl is sick." Barb said.

Trollex did not know how he felt about his daughter being called "sick" by the Queen of the Rock Trolls.

As the two searched through the throngs Trolls, Metra, Betty, and Beat were doing the same.

Suddenly, Metra rammed right into a headphone-wareing Troll.

"Opps, sorry." The Pop troll said. Metra stared up at her.

"I am deaf, but I can read lips." Metra said.

The pop troll smiled as she signed and talked.

"I'm DJ Suki." She said.

"Metra. Have you seen my dad, King Trollex anywhere?" The princess of the Techno Trolls asked.

"Hmm, I haven't, but we can go look for him." Suki said as she tugged on Metra's arm. "I'm friends with Pop--Queen Poppy, she'll know where your dad is."

As they ran to find the queen of the pop trolls, Metra saw a rock troll running through the crowd towards them, waving their hands.

"Come on Trollex, I see her!" Barb cried as she ran through the crowd.

"How do you...run so fast?" The ruler of the techno trolls gasped. And he gasped again when he spotted his daughter. "Metra!"

"Trollex she can't..." Beat started.

"Hear me I know!" Trollex cried as he raced towards his daughter.

Metra was standing with Betty and a pop troll waring headphones. Barb was just reaching them.

Trollex put on a burst of speed..but he wasn't used to moving fast on land. So he pushed harder.

Barb tapped the red techno troll on the shoulder.

Whipping around, Metra smirked.

"So, Queen of all of trolldum," she mocked. "What is it you ask of me?"

"Okay, I deserve that." Barb spoke and signed. "But I have someone here--"

Barb was cut off by a screaming mass of blue and green rolling by.

"What was that?" Metra, Betty, and Suki gasped.

"I think...I think that was King Trollex." Barb responded. "I don't think he's gotten used to all this stuff on land.

"Daddy!" Metra screeched as she chased after him.

"We cannot catch a break." Suki cried as she and Barb followed.

Trollex finally came to a stop when he crashed face first into a rock.

"Rock trolls, now rocks!" He mumbled.

"Daddy?" A quiet voice said from behind her.

Trollex turned around slowly to find a tiny red techno troll staring up at him.

She looked perfectly fine, not seeming scarred by her captivity or the short time of losing her colors. Barb was right, Metra was sick.

And Alive! And okay!

He wrapped his arms around the small mer-troll, spinning around happily as his daughter laughed, wrapping her own tiny arms around his waist.

The two beat buttons flew around them happily, zipping all together like the happy family they were.

"Oh, this is so beautiful." A teary voice said.

Stopping to look up, the mer family found Prince Cooper staring at them, wiping his eyes.

"Family reunions are the best, man. Two in one day. I can't take all this happiness."

Metra, watching his lips as he spoke, perked up. "Try the blues then. Oh, dad, blues are great! But classical music--oh, its beats would wrap with rock nicely if I could get the tones right!"

"See, told you she was sick." Barb said, smiling at the reunited family.

Which brought Trollex's attention to the troll next to Barb, the one who had been helping his daughter.

"Um, hi there!" Trollex put his hand out nervously. "I'm King Trollex."

Suki laughed. "DJ Suki."

"Hear that dad? She's a DJ!" Metra wiggled her eyebrows.

Beat and Betty did the same.

"He's single, you know." Barb added.

My whole family is ganging up on me with Queen Barb. Trollex thought. At least that's a good sign for troll relations.

"You daughter is going to make a killer queen." Suki smiled at Metra.

"That's what I've been saying!" Barb said as she playfully smacked the little troll's shoulder, as if she hadn't just been holding her and her entire race captive a few minutes ago threatening to turn them into rock zombies.

Metra smiled with pride at their comments, for the first time that Trollex could remember looking confident in the idea of being a leader.

Behind her, the other troll leaders were coming towards them to discuss the future of their harmonic world. Something Metra had already embraced.

"I know she is."

And Metra knew it too.

                          The End