The Prison Riot

When Metra entered the cell that held the Techno Trolls, she was met by Betty and Beat.

"How'd it go?" Betty said, knowing Metra could read her lips.

"I stroked a techno cord in tha Queen of lullabies." She responded.

"What about your dad?" Beat asked.

"I don't know." Metra said sadly. She brightened. "Time for a prison riot."

Metra pulled out a keytar she had hidden. Don't ask me where or how.

All 4 walls of their cells were bars which showed the other cells, which held the other tribes. Barb had captured them all.

She got close to the bars to the cell of their neighbors, the Country Trolls. She turned her volume up to make sure every tribe could hear her. She started singing a country song. Everyone was surprised. She was a Techno playing Country?

Metra then switched to other genres of music, even those of the smaller tribes: classic, jazz, yodeling, all of them. Except...Pop.

Metra looked at the cell with the Pop Trolls. She knew what their tribe had once tried to do with the strings but...

She took a deep breath and started playing Pop. Then the Rock Trolls ran in, lead by Queen Barb. Then Metra started playing Rock. Once again everyone was surprised. Now she was playing their captors music?
Then Metra switched to Techno. Then she played a mix of all genres.

It was awesome. Do you know how hard that is to do? Did I mention her Keytar also worked as a DJ stand? Queen Barb rushed into the cell and Metra took off. She started singing as she sang.

"The princess is taking the throne from the queen. Throw her off that thrown. The queen's upset I do her music better than her!"

Of course, Barb followed Metra with her trolls. And of course, she sang too.

"Look at pretty prep, how can she be a queen. To do this job ya gotta be mean!"

"And a prison riot isn't? The queen just got rocked away by a techno troll. Look out I'm on a roll and I'm ready to take the throne!"

"You're just a princess without her string and you can't do a dang thing. Give up, it's hopeless for you and your music. Rock rules and that's the end."

"It's the end of your rule. Your kingdom has come and gone. My palace will rise from the ashes. So wake up and realize you can't win."

"Your just a kid, a brat. How can you hope to save the day like that. You're in a cell and your end does not look well!"

"Well how about the queen of the Pop trolls, she's still free. I can read lips she's living and kicking...and playing pop!"

"So what, I'll have her in chains and rockafi all your brains."

"Then why am I winning now. The princess is taking the throne, may the queen hit the ground! No matter what happens you'll always hear my sound!"

Eventually, the rock trolls caught her and took her Keytar. Still, Metra smiled.

"What are you smiling at, twerp?" Barb asked.

"They're cheering Barb, I can see them." Metra respond. It was true. The other caged trolls were still cheering for Metra's music. "They're not cheering for you. They're cheering for me." Metra said. And with that, she turned her back on the rock queen.