four

Luella smiled as she waited for Edward. He called and told her that he needed to tell her something, but she doesn't know what that could be. She smiled as she cleaned the house till she found a book she has been searching for. "So that's where I put you." She mumbled.

A knock on the door caught her attention. She walked to the door to see Edward. "You're here." She said as she hugged him. "Come in."

Edward walked in as she shut the door. "There is something you should know about me."

"What's that?" She asked.

"We're vampires."

Luella walked over to him and grabbed his hand. "I'm not scared of you." She tells him. "If you want, you can tell me how you turned."

Edward smiled at her as they walked to the couch and started talking. Luella smiled as she listened to his story. He made sure to not leave anything out.
~~~
Later that day, Luella was getting things together for a movie when Edward appeared. "Hey." She said.

"Luella, you have no idea what you do to me."

"What do you.."

Edward cut her off kissing her. Luella wrapped her arms around him as he picked her up and carried her towards her room. He pulled back as he held her. "Are you sure?"

"That's if you're sure, Edward." She tells him. "Since you came here there has been nothing but lust between us."

"I left out the part that you are my mate. Which causes us to be lustful for one another." He tells her. "I don't know..."

Luella kissed him. "Let's make a deal." She tells him. "We can wait to do it, meaning that our lust for one another will grow or we can do this now, which I think our lust still be there."

Edward chuckled as he kissed her. "I think now is better."

Luella smiled as she opened her door for him to carry her in. The two smiled at one another before they continued what they have started.