seven

Luella was sound asleep when Thomas left because of Bella's scent. Edward walked upstairs pissed with how things were handled. He walked in and saw Luella sound asleep and walked over to her. She felt his arms wrap around her causing her to turn and look at him. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Thomas said that it would be best if you moved back to your house." He replied. "That won't happen. I told him that its not my fault that Bella was his blood singer."

"Edward..."

"He had no right saying what he did."

Luella knew she wan't going to get a word in so she laid Edward down as she got on top of him. "Can I say something?" Edward nodded. "Ignore Thomas. He is just going to be an ass because he wasn't prepared to meet Bella. Bella seems like a nice girl and if Thomas just gave her a chance."

"It's hard when your blood is alluring." Edward tells her as he ran his hands up and down her sides. "I am glad you are my mate."

"A mate who likes to do wicked things to you." She said as she leaned in and kissed him.

Edward knew what was going to happen as he flipped them over. Luella looked at him with her blue eyes before she took his shirt off. "Baby..."

"You woke me up so you owe me." She tells him smiling. "Plus I've been dying to get back in this bed with you."

Edward chuckled as he took his pants off. Luella bit her lips as she stared at him. Edward turned to see her biting her lip. Before Luella had the chance to take her gown off, Edward ripped it off her making her give him a look. Edward kissed her making Luella moan as she felt him go inside.
~~~
Edward went hunting as Luella slept. Emmett shook his head when Edward saw him. "You two had fun last night."

"Dude, we are not talking about my sex life." Edward said.

"No, but when your mate doesn't care if she is heard or not." Emmett tells him. "Then again...'

"I don't need to know what goes on between you and Rosalie." He said as he leaned against the tree. "I thought our lust would go away once we completed the bond, but it just grew."

"Did you know she's been calling Esme and Carlisle mom and dad." Edward shook his head no. "Yeah, but none of us knows why."

Edward has been meaning to ask Luella about her parents. Deciding to do just that, he left with Emmett behind him.

"Luella." She looked up at Esme as she sat down. "Carlisle and I have been talking and we were wondering what happened to your parents."

Luella grabbed her teddy bear that always brought her comfort. "My parents hated me." She started out. "Dad wished I was dead and there was plenty of times I thought he would kill me and mom, well she hated that I was beautiful even more so than her and I tried to tell her that she was beautiful too, but that didn't help it. Especially when all the boys paid attention to me."

Edward stood behind her as Luella continued without knowing he was there. "There were days I wished I was dead, but I was finally free from the nightmare, but what I saw was more scarier than what I went through."

"What happened?"

"I found mom beaten to death. I couldn't recognize her and dad, well, he had shot himself." Luella said as a tear fell.

Esme hugged Luella. "No one deserves to go through what you did." She says. "I am glad that you came into Edward's life."

Luella looked behind her to see Edward watching them. "Me too."
~~~
At school, Luella looked at Edward and sighed. "I know you heard." She says. "Is there anything you want to say."

"No." He said. "Just that I'm glad that you are safe."

Luella smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder. She only had one thing she had to say. "I love you, Edward."

"I love you, Luella."

She was happy to have him in her life. Edward kissed her head as class started. The two knew about the movie they had to watch on the civil war. Luella looked at Edward and smiled as he brought her over to him. "You know she's going to ask questions."

"Yeah."
~~~
After class, Luella saw Bella and walked over to her. "Hi."

"Hey." Bella said. "I know you are with Edward, but are you sure their human."

Edward walked over to them. "Luella." She turned and smiled.

"There's nothing mysterious about them, Bella. If so Edward would have told me." She said.

Bella nodded and walked away. "What has her thinking we're a mystery?" Edward said as Luella gave him a look. "Thomas."

"Sexy and mysterious. That is what you are, Edward Cullen." Luella said. "I love that about you."

"The sexy part or mysterious."

"The mysterious part is what makes you sexy." She said. "Now, lets get this day over with."

Edward smiled as he followed Luella. She smiled as the two walked through the halls talking to one another about anything. They only have one problem. Bella Swan looking for Thomas Cullen.

I don't know when Luella and Edward will be having kids.