14- yeah, no crap consciousness

Julie, Flynn, and I all jump into my car and drive to Carrie's house

Julie, Flynn, and I all jump into my car and drive to Carrie's house. I tell them to wait in the car while I go inside. I press the code in, unlocking the gate. I walk up to the door, take a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

Carrie immediately comes to the door.

"Oh. It's you." She huffs.

"Carrie, we need to talk." I sigh, she groans before opening the door and letting me in.

"I'm sorry." We say at the same time.

"What?" We say again.

"Why are you sorry? I was a complete jerk. You're my best friend, and if playing music with Julie's band makes you happy, I should be happy for you." She blurts out.

"What?" I repeat. She rolls her eyes.

"You're the best friend i've ever had. You've stuck by me through thick and thin, and if you wanna quit Dirty Candy, I won't be mad." I smile, pulling her in for a hug.

"Carrie, I don't wanna quit Dirty Candy. I wouldn't dream of it." She smiles, breaking away from the hug.

"Really?" She asks.

I smile and nod. "Really."

"So are you in Julie's band, or..." She asks. I take a seat on the barstool.

"Not really. I mean when i'm free I write songs with her, but I'm not really in the band." I explain. She nods.

"But you will be one day!" I hear a familiar voice yell in the background.

Luke.

I try not to roll my eyes, because I know Carrie would question it.

"If they ever fail miserably and need you to save their asses, I'd be okay with that." She smiles.

"Thanks Carrie. Sorry I didn't tell you about the band sooner."

"It's all good Kendall." She says with a smile.

Before she can say anything else the doorbell rings.

"I got it." She huffs, getting up off of the counter.

Please don't be Flynn and Julie. Please don't be Flynn and Julie.

I then hear some familiar voices.

Great.