10- a blast from the past

adriana lima as ashley peters/rose

August 20th, 1994
Los Angeles, California

Ashley Peters loved music. She loved music more than anything but her brother.

They had been inseparable ever since they met. They were exactly 9 months apart. Reggie was an accident, and our parents really like to let him know when fighting. She loved her brother dearly.

"Reggie turn that down!" Well, she likes him most of the time.

Reggie was currently play bass very loud, to try and drown out there parents yelling. But his bass was drowning out Ashley's guitar playing.

"What?!" He yells back.

"Oh my god." I mutter. I whip open my door, run down the hall and slam open his door.

"I said turn it down!" I yell.

"Geez fine." He says cranking down his amp.

"Sorry Reg." I say taking a seat on his bed. I scan his room. Clothes on the floor, music scattered across his bed, and shoes thrown all over.

"It's okay Ash." He yells. Their screams seem to get louder, meaning their coming upstairs.

I look over at Reggie who is looking back at me with wide eyes.

"Window." We say at the same.

"Wait! Let me grab my guitar!" I say quickly turning around and running down into my room.

"Hurry Ash!" I hear Reggie yell.

"Coming!" I say quickly. I throw my guitar into it's case and strap it on my back.