9-expect the unexpected

"And then, I grabbed his hands and moved them to hit the drums

"And then, I grabbed his hands and moved them to hit the drums. He leaned up like he was going to kiss me and the Luke dropped the bag of clothes on his head."

Jack came over a few hours ago. We had an awesome time and  we almost kissed until Luke ruined it.

"I'm going to kill him some day!" Alex says. He stops to think about what he said.

"Never mind." He mutters. If I wasn't so pissed, I might laugh.

"Ugh boys am I right." Reggie joins in. I whip my head around to see him standing through the door.

"Reg, your a boy." Alex says. I roll my eyes.

"Oh yeah."

"Reginald why were you listening in?" I ask. He gets flustered for a second.

"I-I uh, well..." He starts.

"Reg I won't be mad at you, i'm currently focusing all my energy towards being mad at Luke." I explain. He nods and steps into the door frame.

"I just felt left out. Luke is who knows where and you were having your boy talk, and I wanted to join." He says with a smile.

"And probably because Ray's at work." Julie adds. I nod in agreement.

"Well, should we create a plan to attack Luke for ruining your first kiss?" Alex asks.

"Attack me for what?" A familiar voice says. I jump up, ready to kill this kid.

"You! I'm going to make you wish you were never born!" I yell. Julie grabs my waist to pull me back.

"Woah! Kendall chill." He says.

"Chill!? You little-"

"Woah, Kendall let's just give you a minute." Alex interrupts.

"I don't need a minute! I know exactly what I want to say!" I yell back.

"Look, you're visibly upset, but about what?" Luke says innocently. I stand up and walk close to him.

"I told all of you to stay out of the studio because this was very important to me! And you still didn't listen to me! I've liked him for so long and I might've had a shot with him! And it just infuriates me uhg!" I yell before running out of the door, all the way down to the studio.

"I hate it here!" I yell before throwing a dart at the board.

"Hey." Someone says behind me.

"Go away." I huff. Turing towards the short boy.

"No thank you. We need to talk." He persists. I throw another dart at the board, but I miss miserably.

"I'm sorry I messed up your 'date' " He says with air quotes. I roll my eyes.

"Okay, just hear me out please." He starts. I turn around to face him.

"Fine you have a minute... starting, now." I say.