6-bright

Today is the day we try and impress Mrs

Today is the day we try and impress Mrs. Harrison. After the nice encounter with Luke, we practiced nonstop. Luke was right, this song was perfect for us.

I decided to play with Julie, just to give her the little push she needs. She is super worried and said there was no way she was going to play without me.

But then I remember the spirt assembly. I sprint into the school, decked out in glitter. I race into the women's locker room where the whole squad is waiting for me.

"I am so, so sorry i'm late. Their was uh-traffic." I fib. Carrie seems to believe it.

"It's okay! You made it just in time we are about to go out." She says.  She then snaps her fingers to get us into formation. We stand in a line, and walk out into the auditorium.

As we walk out the music starts. We do our first bit of choreography before Carrie starts lip syncing. This is our song, but it's quite hard to sing and dance at the same time.

"See 'em look
Hear 'em "ohh ahh"
Hands up, throw back, boo yah
We're the best, no doubt
Check it out yeah we make 'em say 'wow' "

Then it's my turn.

"Made moves
On the rise now
Run stuff, get a piece of that pie now
We're the best, no doubt
Check it out yeah we make 'em say 'wow' "

As i'm dancing I see Flynn and Julie walk in. Flynn says something to Julie which makes her laugh. Hopefully it's nothing about my dancing or singing.

As i'm doing a spin, I notice a bunch of boys poof into the room. Luke, Alex and Reggie all stare at our dance like it's mesmerizing. Luke and Julie exchange a few words before looking back at us.

"Made moves, on the rise now
Run stuff, get a piece of that pie now
We're the best, no doubt
Check it out, yeah, we make 'em say "wow"
Come follow me, we gon' make history
'Cause we are the champions like Freddie Mercury

Yeah we gonna rock you, never gonna not do
Always making headlines, yeah, we the hot news

We came to play, where you at?
We're going hard, just like that, yeah
We the bomb, chain react
Blow their minds and watch them

See 'em look, hear 'em "ooh-ah"
Hands up, throw back, boo yah
We're the best, no doubt
Check it out, yeah, we make 'em say "wow"

Made moves, on the rise now
Run stuff, get a piece of that pie now
We're the best, no doubt
Check it out, yeah, we make 'em say "wow"
Wo-o-o-o-o-ow, wo-o-o-ow
Wo-o-o-o-o-ow, wo-o-o-ow"

I look over at Alex who seems to like the song and starts to follow along with the dance like I taught him. Luke realizes, and does the "cut it out" hand motion across his neck. Alex immediately stops and Luke smiles at me nervously.