Chapter 2

When I got to class, the teacher said there was a seating plan and I was hoping I'm not sat next to Billie.

I heard my name so I went to my assigned seat, as I was walking I heard the teacher say "Billie" right after me and I just knew Billie was sitting next to me.

The tables were in pairs so Billie and I shared a table.

When she got to the table she said "guess we're partners then". She sat down and moved her chair closer to mine and started kicking the leg of my chair. I knew she was doing it to annoy me but I ignored it.

After a while of kicking my chair, she missed the chair and kicked the side of my leg. "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR" I shouted in pain. "miss can I go to the office, BILLIE kicked me" "yeah go on then, Billie stay behind for 2 minutes after class".

I packed up all my stuff and walked out of class. When I turned around to look at Billie, I expected her to be smiling but instead, I saw her looking worried. I just turned around and walked to the office with a limp.

When I got to the office they sent me home because I was in a lot of pain.

It was the end of school and I were just laying on my bed scrolling through Instagram. I heard my mum say "Y/N, SOMONE'S HERE FOR YOU!". I planted my face in my pillow and shouted back "UGHH, WHO?!". I heard a soft voice say "me" and I looked up to see Billie in the doorway with a bunch of flowers.

"If you're just here to hurt me more just leave and give those flowers to your girlfriend... Whoever that is" I said. "I'm sorry," Billie said.

I looked up at her and lowered my eyebrows because I was very confused, Billie has never said that. "um, the flowers are for you". I was even more confused now and kinda went into a self-defence pose because Billie likes to trick people a lot.

Billie walked over to me and gave me the flowers. As she was giving me the flowers, I leaned back slightly in case Billie decided to swing at me, but to my surprise, she just stepped back.

Billie could tell I was confused so she said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kick your leg, I missed the leg of the chair and accidentally kicked you".

"right, ok so, lemme get this straight. You were kicking the leg of my chair purposely to annoy me" when I said that, Billie lowered her head in disappointment "then kicked me by accident, then after school, you came to my house uninvited with a bunch of flowers to say sorry".

"yeah," she said, her voice cracking a bit and I knew she was sorry. "bro, I don't like flowers," I said. Billie didn't know what to say so she just stood there and looked into my eyes.

"if you think imma forgive you, think again cos you've put me through torture since my first day at school," I said. "I'm sorry, I said I was sorry, I bought you flowers as well" she replied.

"well sorry ain't gonna fix it so get out of my house," I said as she stepped closer to me. "wait can I just talk to you quickly, it won't take long," Billie said hoping I say yes.

"NO, GET OUT NOW, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! LEAVE ME ALONE! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GET THE FACT THAT I HATE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL?! GET OUT MY HOUSE!" I shouted.

"Whatever, maybe I shouldn't have come here in the first place," she said as she snatched the flowers out of my hand.