Chapter 4

I was walking home from school and texting Toni because she wanted to know what happened when she left me and Billie alone. "Y/N WHAT HAPPENED, I NEED TO KNOW OR I'M GONNA LIKE DIE OR SOMETHING! TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!!" Toni texted, I could tell she really wanted to know.

"she said she wanted to talk to me at her house," I told her. "really? What did you say?" Toni asked. "I said no thanks then she said please or something and I changed my mind," I said. "so you're going to her house" she texted back. "no not anymore, I changed my mind when I walked out of school," I said. "thank god, she was probably gonna hurt you if you went anyway" Toni texted, relieved. "she said she promised she wouldn't hurt me tho" I texted back. "you know her, she promises a lot of junk," Toni said, which I agreed with.

I was just looking at random stuff on my phone while walking the rest of the way home so I wouldn't get bored. I was about to open my walkway gate to my house when I heard "Y/N! WAIT!". I turned and saw Billie running to me.

I remembered what Toni said "you know her, she promises a lot of junk" I quickly opened the gate and walked fast to my door trying to unlock it with the key before Billie gets to me.

Too late.

She grabs my arm and says "what happened to come to my house after school?". "I'm not going, now get off me" I replied. "you said you would though" I could see the disappointment on her face.

I heard my phone buzz so I took it out and saw Toni text me again. Billie leaned over slightly to see what was on my phone. She saw the text from Toni saying she promises junk. "really? She's why you're not coming to my house?" Billie says annoyed.

I read the text Toni just sent you: hey, I'm having a party tonight, wanna come?". I text her back" wait a minute, Billie's annoying me, I'll think about it". I didn't realise Billie was still looking at my phone.

"REALLY? WHAT THE HELL BRO, I'M TRYING TO BE NICE!" Billie shouted. "WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T PRETTY MUCH TORTURE ME ALL THROUGH SCHOOL I WOULD TAKE YOUR OFFER!" I shouted back.

I took your house key back out of my pocket and started unlocking the door again. I went inside closing the door and Billie caught it and let herself in, closing the door behind her nicely. I stomped angrily up the stairs to my room and flopped on the bed. Billie walked in and just stood there.

"oh. my. days." I said, knowing Billie just followed me into my house. "what" Billie said. "why are you in my house" I asked. "cos I wanna" she said. Someone was calling Billie and it said on her phone 'brother'. I was curious about what she was gonna talk about to her brother.

"Hey, put it on speaker," I said. "why," Billie asked, confused. "cos I wanna know what you're gonna talk about," I told her.

She put it in speaker so I could hear. "hey what's up" Billie said. "hey are you at y/n's?" said her brother. "uh yeah why" Billie asked. "oooh, you told her yet?" her brother asked. "Uh- I -no" she said, stuttering a bit. I got confused, what was she gonna tell me? "just do it, bro," her brother said. "uh yeah ok I have to go now," she said quickly and hung up straight away. "tell me what," I said laughing.