9

THE NEXT MORNING

I was woken up by "oi, wake up, we need to get ready for school". I groaned and said, "nooo I'm too tired". Billie picked me up bridal style and said "we're gonna be late for school, get ready". "put me down then," I said. Billie carefully put me down making sure I wouldn't fall.

I went to get breakfast and then remembered I didn't tell my mum I was staying the night. "SHIT MY MUM'S GONNA KILL ME" I shouted grabbing my phone. "chill out, I told her you were staying the night at mine when you fell asleep," she said. "right, ok, well imma get breakfast now," I said.

I went to the kitchen to get breakfast. I looked in all the cupboards and couldn't find anything to eat. "Billie what am I supposed to eat, there's nothing here," I said annoyed. "me," she said with a smirk.

I just blankly looked at her and shook my head. "chill, it was a joke, in that cupboard" she said, pointing to a cupboard. I opened it and saw cereal, and at the back, I saw your favourite, "CHEERIOS!" I shouted in excitement. I grabbed them from the back and ran to another cupboard to get a bowl.

I poured the cheerios into the bowl leaving enough in the pack for another full bowl for someone else.

I ran to the living room to watch some TV while you ate breakfast. "you alright there, literally one minute ago you were the moodiest bitch ever bro" Billie said. "it's cos I got cheerios man, my favourite" I replied. "right, ok" she said as she walked over to the couch and sat next to me with her toast.

While watching TV you yawned and Billie saw. "aww is someone tired" she said in a baby voice. I softly hit her stomach to annoy her. "oh nah you ain't getting away with that" she said and she hit my chest.

LATER THAT MORNING

I was ready for school and when I walked downstairs I saw Billie waiting by the door looking really bored. "I'm ready," I said excitedly. "finally," Billie said.

She opened the door for me and gestured for me to walk out the door. I walked out the house and Billie locked her door. I saw my mum at my house waiting outside. "Y/N!" I heard her shout. I walked across the road to my house. "hi mum" I said. "have a good day at school" she said and she hugged me. "Ok I will, love you," I said. My mum walked back into the house and I walked over to Billie who was waiting for me a bit down the street. When I got to her she put her arm around me and we both started walking to school.