Chapter 3

I was walking through the doors of the school and saw Billie standing there again. She didn't say anything to me so I kept walking. She pushed me into the lockers making me hit my head and fall down.

She just walked away and left me there. Toni was in school today and saw what Billie did to me. She ran over and kneeled down.

"hey y/n you okay?" she said as she helped me up. "yeah I'm fine, she seems really annoyed today," I said as I watched Billie walk away.

Without thinking I shouted, "CANT DO ANY BETTER THAN THAT CAN YOU? YOU'RE TOO SCARED YOU'LL GET IN TROUBLE".

I realised what I just said when she turned around sharply. My face turned from smiling to fear real quick. She took off her bag and started walking to me.

"wait no I didn't mean it," I said as she was getting closer. "you didn't mean it? Aw you're too scared imma hurt you aren't you?" she said waiting for an answer.

"n-no" I replied. She could tell I was lying. Everyone else was in lessons so no one else was around apart from Toni.

"Billie get away from her, she doesn't wanna be near you" Toni said trying to stop Billie from hurting me. "Toni just get to class, I'll deal with y/n," Billie said looking at me as she said it.

She leaned down and whispered in my ear "I won't hurt you, just tell her to leave".

I somehow knew Billie wasn't lying so I said "Toni, go to class, I'll be there soon" and softly smiled at her as she looked at Billie concerned that she would hurt me.

"Finally, anyway, come to my house after school," she said when Toni left. "no thanks, think I'll go to my house and stay away from you," I said. "please? I promise I won't hurt you, I just wanna talk" she said softly. "fine but only for like an hour," I said.

"thank you," she said and softly kissed my cheek. I was surprised by that and looked her in the eyes. She hugged me and I hugged her back. I felt a warm liquid on the shoulder of my shirt then heard Billie say "I'm sorry".

Billie was crying.

"Billie, are you ok?" I asked concerned because I'd never seen Billie cry before. Billie didn't say anything, she just cried into my shoulder while hugging me.

"Billie," I said lifting her head to look her in the eyes. Her eyes were red from crying. "what's up" I said trying to figure out why she was crying.

She let go of me and stepped back while scratching the back of her head. "um, I think you should go to class now, miss will get annoyed if you're too late" Billie said looking down.

"come on then," I said, waving my hand to signal her to go with me. "no, I'm uh, I'm gonna go home," Billie said while walking away. I shook my head and walked to class.