Chapter 53

🏆 Leon 🏆

After a long day at work and a few unexpected meetings, I finally finished. I'm sure that Mia is home. The only thing that I was thinking of was her in a wedding dress and can't wait for our wedding. She looks gorgeous in every single thing but imagine her in a white dress. I'm getting a little too excited thinking about her again. I open the gate and see her car parked in the driveway. I bought her a car cause I've seen her getting uncomfortable when she's right about asking me to drive her. But the thing that sold me was the fact that how unsafe a uber or taxi is for a woman. I thought I have money and she deserves her own car. When it came to the decision to pick a car I thought of buying her a G-Wagon like my car. I talked with one of my car dealers and he found a car with a red interior that I wanted. Then I decided to paint it a deep blue and I love it. I'm sure she does too. 

I open the front door and it's too quiet. I walk to the family living room and I see her lying on the couch. She doesn't move or even open her eyes when I walk closer to her. I kiss her and it takes her a few seconds to realize but when she does she kisses me back. I pull back and she sits up. Is it me or is it hot in here? I unbutton my cufflink and I seat on the armrest. What was that fraise I read earlier? Oh yeah.

"So how was the dress shopping? Did you say yes to the dress?" she burst out laughing. "Did you search on the internet what to say to a bride?" she says between laughs.

"Even if I did you have no evidence. Now tell me did you get it?"

"Yes, I did. And they convinced me to order 4 dresses. Yes, four one for the photoshoot, one for the ceremony, one for the reception, and one for my leaving dress."

"I wasn't speaking about your dresses I was talking about lingerie."

"I regret to inform you that we forgot to buy lingerie but since tomorrow's Mia's birthday so I promise you I'll buy her some." Vanessa says as she walks down the stairs. I smirk and look at Mia and she looks like a tomato. Wait what about her birthdays tomorrow? I did not know that. I have to plan something fast.

"Why are you lying? My birthday's not tomorrow."

"Leon what have you done to my little girl. She doesn't even remember her own birthday. My sweet child, what day is it today?"

She pulls out her phone and looks at it mortified. She quickly runs up the stairs to our room I guess. I turn to Nessa but she's already staring at me"What?" I ask.

"Go after her."

"Maybe she wants you?'

"You're her fiancé. Now move your ass and go to her."

Vanessa gets up and walks towards the kitchen and I go to Mia. I try opening our bedroom door but she locked it. I knock on the door but nothing so bang on the door. She opens the door and looks at me shocked. "Why did you ran up here?"

"Well, I've been busy with work and the Paris trip that I completely forgot about my semesters' exam. So now please leave me alone so I can study."

"I can help. If you'd like I mean if you want."

"Well thank you but I cannot expect your offer."

"Nonsense meet Nessa and I in the cinema room. Get your stuff and chop chop." and with that, I walk away.

I walk to the kitchen and the person I was looking for was standing there. "Vanessa we're going to help Mia study. She has her semester test on the 16th."

"Why are doing all of this?" she asks.

"Why wouldn't I? Why would you think that I wouldn't help her?"

"Well, guys don't usually care about helping their fake fiancé."

"Well, I'm not like other guys."