Chapter 25

👑 Mia 👑

"What do mean by we're going to your parents house for dinner?"

"I mean we're going to my parents house or your future parents-in-law. Now get ready we're going together. Don't over dress but don't under dress something in the middle like classy and sporty at the same time. Now I'm going to my house to change then I'll text to come down. Before I forget you're going to get engaged tonight so I would do something with the hair. And the last thing don't stress but don't take to long Leon is angry that I was here now bye." He said that and he left.

I hear the front door close and I was standing in the same spot not moving. Then I ran towards the living room standing in front of the TV.

"Nessa I need your help and it's an emergency."

Both of them stood up and looked at me with horrified faces.

"Are you okay?" They both said.

"Yeah yeah now Vanessa I need help let's go to my room."

"Wait wait a minute." Liam for the second time held my hand.

"Did he do anything to upset you?" He said in a firm voice and looked in my eyes.

"No he didn't now let me go and don't come up. Girl talk and you don't want to know trust me."

Me and Vanessa ran in my room and I closed the door.

"What do you need help with you are scaring me a little are you ok?"

"Yeah no worries now look I'm going to Leon's and Chris's childhood house. I don't know what to wear. I need your help."

"No problem I'm going to help you get dress. Did Chris say anything how you should dress?"

"Yeah he said not to formal but not sporty something in the middle."

"Ok I know the perfect outfit for you. Now got take a shower for the other stuff I'm in charge."

I stay there not knowing what to do next. When Nessa yells: " Bitch move go shower then come to my closed. Plus don't forget about face masks. Now move bitch."

I went to my bathroom still can't believe that this is my life now just the fact living here with Vanessa not the part where I'm forced to marry Leon. But on the bright side his like a Greek God. With those beautiful eyes, his perfect smile and his British accent. Especially that accent I love the way he speaks. I'm very happy that I'm forced to marry him other then someone less attractive (not ugly because no one is ugly.)

I get out of the shower and I put on some underwear that Nessa bought me from VS. It's a pair of black lace set. To be honest they are quite comfortable. I brush my hair a little because I know Vanessa will do something to them. I put on a robe that I found in the closet and went straight to her closed.

"Finally your here what took you so long did you fall into your thoughts?"

"You know me so well. Now makeup and hairstyle or getting dressed?"

"It's always makeup and hairstyle."

After a few minuets which felt like years just chit chatting with each other about everything. She said those beautiful words.