Chapter 69

Mature scene 18+

Read-only if you are 18+ or comfortable
If not I don't recommend you reading this chapter. Just know they have fun.
Enjoy

👑 Mia 👑

I pull the towel and he stands in front of me completely naked. I take his cock in my hand and start to massage it just like he likes. I take him in my mouth and I look up at him. Leon tightens his grip on my hair and starts to move it.  I move quickly and by his groans seems like he likes it. With my other hand, I take one of his balls in my hand and massage it while still sucking him. He lays on the bed I stand there on my knees and wrap my hands around his massive cock. I move it up and down first slowly to annoy him. Leon groans again and I work faster. I see pre cum on his tip and lick it off. I take him in my mouth "Oh Fuck" Leon moans. I love it when he moans. That's a sound I will never forget and want to hear every day. He cums in my mouth and I swallow. I look at him and I get up.

I take off my joggers and he gets up from the bed. Moves his huge hands to my waist and moves them to my bra clasp. He takes it off and throws it somewhere after that his fingertips rest against the edge of my panties and pull them down. Now I'm also naked in front of him.

I feel the warmth of his body against mine. His fingers trace my thigh gently. He takes my body and throws me on the bed. I held onto him, my breaths shallow, I throw my head back with my eyes half-closed as he slowly grinds himself against me. He took his time, savoring every part of my body. His fingers trailed down my body, causing me to shiver. My nipples became erect, I knew he loved that. Like a hungry beast, he slid his hands back up, cupping my breasts then lightly pinching them. Like my body is possessed, I moved faster, pushing myself down harder and that feeling, it's climbing, soaring high, almost there. Pulling me down to him, he stops. Softly caressing my lips, he kisses me like it was our first kiss. His soft tongue rolling over mine, tasting me, and slowly he moved his hips. He grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers with mine. Leon thrusts inside of me. "Leon" I moan. "Faster baby" he picks up his speed and we make love four times. 

We lay next to each other trying to fix our breaths. Leon turns to me and smiles. "I love you so much Mon trésor."

"I love you too Mon amour." He gets up and positions himself between me again. "Ready for the fifth round." He moves down to my feet and starts kissing it from there up. He sends chills all over my body. Leon moves between my legs and puts two fingers in and while he pumps his fingers in and out of me he continues kissing me till he finds my lips. I on the other hand I'm fisting our bed sheet as I'm moaning my heart out. I've cumed many times today. And I'm having another orgasm right now. He takes his fingers out of me and I look at him while he looks at me he puts his fingers inside his mouth and licks it clean.

Leon moves his hands on my breast and starts massaging them. He takes one of them inside his mouth and plays with my nipple. But he doesn't forget about my other breast while his sucking one nipple he plays with the other. After finishing with one he takes the other in his mouth and does the same thing. I moan his name hard. He moves from my breast to between my legs. Leon puts his cock right at my entrance but doesn't put it in. I need him inside of me right now. I wiggle myself down to him but he leans back. "No no no Mia tell me what you want." I get up and look at him with lust in my eyes. "I want you to fuck me" I say confidently. As I finish he put his cock inside me. I gasp like every time even though we've done it many times I feel like I'll never get used to his size. He takes both my legs and puts them on his shoulder. He thrust inside me fast and hard just the way I like it. "Baby I'm going to cum." I moan. "Wait for me love." He says and thrusts faster. I can't hold it anymore and I cum all over him. "Leon" I moan hard. He stops and I look at him. "T'es une mauvaise fille." (You are a bad girl) "I told you to wait for me so now you're going to get punished."

Leon walks to his side of the closet and finds a box and takes something from it. He comes back and I see that he took some rope. He's going to tie me up. "Give me your hands. Don't you say a thing." I do as he says and I give him my hands and he ties them. "On your hands and knees now." He demands and I do as he says. "Now don't you make a sound or we are starting from the beginning." I shake my head. He spanks my ass and I try not to make a noise even though I like it. He spanks me again and again. It's hard holding a moan. I put my head on the pillow trying not to make a noise. Leon stops for a second and I thought he finished but just like that he put his massive cock in my ass. Holy shit I moan hard and he spanks me but catches speed. "Love, your so tight" he moans.

"Leon baby harder" I moan and that's exactly what he does.

Please don't forget to vote and share it means a lot❤️

Until next time xoxo,

Summer😘