Chapter 73

A few months passed...

👑 Mia 👑
It's the first week of March. Last year was hard after Sophia lost Willa she fell into depression and almost overdosed on her antidepressants pills. And she was hospitalized for three months. Christmas time was the hardest since she announced her pregnancy on Christmas day. The Kings didn't hold their annual party. I felt guilty celebrating my 19th birthday when Sophia was hurting. Even though we only bought a cake and ordered pizza with Leon, Chris, Vanessa, and Matt. Thankfully Sophia is doing better now she's learning to live with grief every day. I'm so proud of her for trying every single day to be better than the day before.

Not only was it an emotional ride but business was really hard also. We started new ideas scraped them, designed them again stuff like that. Opened up some restaurants around the U.S. I graduated a little earlier and I'm going to start university soon. I'm going to study hotel management so I can help Leon and most importantly have a degree. On the bright side my marriage is still as strong as ever. We are still in the honeymoon faze and I wish it will last for a few more months.

Right now I'm in the Maldives with the group Leon, Chris, Vanessa and Matt. We decided to go on a little vacation since Leons going to live in London for the next two months. Duty calls so why not enjoy the last few days somewhere in the sun.

It's been almost half an hour since Leon and Matt went scuba diving and I have kept myself busy by reading a book. Mia and Chris on the other hand went to the restaurant to order us some food.

"Have you guys heard about the latest gossip about the Hamilton's?" some girl next to our cabin says.

"No what's the latest tea?"some other girl said.

To be honest these girls came 10 minutes after Leon and Matt left so I've heard more stories about celebrities or from their own experience than read my book. I don't want to say anything but I'm sure that the other cabin on the other side of them are annoyed with them as well.

Another half an hour passed and I barely read 15 pages. These girls really love gossip. They go on and on talking about the Hamilton's the Kardashian-Jenner family etc etc. By now I'm sure that I know all the gossip of the week, month, year maybe.

"Omg look at those hotieeeees" one of the girls said in a high pitch tone.

"Omg yaaaasssss"

"They could just eat me Up"

Out of curiosity I look where they were looking. Don't judge I'm allowed to see even though I'm married. And of course the guy they were talking about were none other than my best friend and next to him my handsome husband. They are coming out of the ocean with the scuba suit on. You know in the movies the hot guys when they come out of water they come out in slow motion. (Well this is an Wattpad story) That's exactly Leon and Matt.

"Oh look they're taking of the their suits. I bet they have chiseled bodies."

"Ohhhh I'm getting hot especially with the tall one"

I am getting very uncomfortable with what they are saying. Since they are talking about my husband.

"Look girls they are coming this way I bet they saw us and they're coming to talk. Dibs on the tall one sorry not sorry Amber" I let out an accidental laugh as one of the girls say.

"What are you laughing at?" the girls look at me.

"Your talking to me?" I say and laugh as turning and looking for "someone" behind me.

"Yes you. You think that you're better? Look at those guys over they're coming to us. Plus you're married. Or are you looking for someone better? I bet your husband it's not even close as good looking as those two." said the girl with all the gossip.