Chapter 21

👑 Mia 👑

I opened the door quietly so I wouldn't wake Nessa up.

"Miaaa is that you?" I hear Vanessa yelling.

"No I'm a thief so don't mind me stealing stuff."

"Ha Ha so funny. Now how was the wedding or should I say Leon."

"I had fun and Leon was a gentleman. Nessa do you remember when I once told you about the horse that my mom had to sell. I found him again."

"You mean Bubble or am I wrong?"

"Yes Bubble."

"I'm so happy that you found your horse again. You must be super happy."

"Yes I am."

"How did you find him though?"

"Before the ceremony we were at the cocktail bar when Leon suggests that we go to the stables and there I found Bubble."

"Imagine if Leon never saying anything about the stable's. But are you going to see him again?"

"Yeah I think so because Leon said that he will bring me again to him."

"Uuuuu Leon promised you. You're going on a date with the hottest bachelor you know please don't forget about me when you get married to him and get famous."

"Don't worry Nessa first of all I'm not going on a date I'm just going to see Bubble and second of all I'm not going to marry him and get famous. If I do get famous not because of him I promise that I'm not going to forget you like I do now."

"Hey now so spill the tea and why is your dress dirty?"

"Oh funny story do you remember the employee that told you that the dresses were reserved for someone."

"Yeah don't tell me she was there."

"Yes she was."

"Omg Mia who was she?"

"Amanda Robinson I think."

"Oh that bitch. I hate her she's so stupid. She once came into the office and tried bribing one of my colleagues so she would win the case."

"For what exactly was she in court for?"

"She parked in the middle of the road and she was in a spa and when her car got towed so she sued the company for touching her car. Then she lost the case and I think she sued her lawyer."

"I mean who does that."

"Amanda."

"Now why are you up so early?"

"I'm going to the gym do you want to join me?"

"Ok just can you give me some sport clothes."

"Yeah no problem."

"I promise that I'm going to buy new clothes soon. I'm just waiting for my paycheck."

"If you want to I could lend you some money for clothes. And you can give it to me later."

"I know but thank you for offering."

"I know that you always say no but can I ask why?"

"One of the things that my father always said was that we Miller's don't need help with money from anyone, if we have a problem we work harder."

"Okay but you know I will always be here not just for money but for everything."

"I know that and thank you for being there for me always."