𝐂𝐡𝐩 𝟐. 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬

As soon as you entered the Tavern, you were greeted by Master Jean and Lisa. Kaeya went to sit at the bar while you stood next to Amber.

"Y/N perfect timing, we were just about to discuss the upcoming ball," said Master Jean

"Aww, I'd love to see you in a pretty dress Y/N," said Lisa.
"Oh no that reminds me!!, we haven't made a dress for you Y/N! We were too busy helping Miss Xiangling and hanging with the Traveler, plus the cake eating competition we had yesterday night! We need an outfit ASAP!" Amber panicked.

"Don't worry Amber, I have plenty of fitting dresses left at my home I think. It will be a bit of a journey though."
"Don't worry I think I have some time to go tomorrow morning, I hope you don't mind Master Jean?" You asked.
"Not at all." Master Jean responded.
"Ooo an adventure!!, I'd love to come with you Y/N! Phef! I was gonna have a heart attack." Amber jumped up.
"I don't mind accompanying you on your journey also Y/N!, I'll make sure that you'll have a safe trip." Kaeya scooted his stool and volunteered.
"The library can wait a bit, I would love to assist you on your journey also."
"Would you mind if I accompany you on the dress selections?" Lisa asked.
"I'd like that, many thanks to everyone."
"And as for me, I'll need to take care of the Mondstadt Ball, so as the preparations and greeting a few guests from Liyue. Hmm, I see that all four of you have finished up your duties so..." Master Jean said.
"Do not worry, I can handle everything on my own. As the Acting Grand Master, it is my duty to-"
"You're not going to do everything on your own... I'll help... again." Master Diluc said sternly across the Tavern.

"Oh?, I appreciate that Master Diluc, thank you

"Oh?, I appreciate that Master Diluc, thank you." Master Jean smiled.

I heard that Master Diluc was once the Cavalry Captain of the Knights of Favonius in the past, he must already know what he's doing. He is a very kind man once you get to know him, he reminds me of my father before he'd met my mother, according to him he was quite the serious man in the past. They had the strangest relationship as a young couple, a love and hate type of troupe. My father loved my mother dearly but she ignored him daily, she was quite the stubborn one, denying her love for him. Hmm... I think I know where I get my stubbornness from now.

"Please take care and stay out of danger while you're gone," Master Jean said.
"We will Master Jean!" Amber exclaimed.
"Make sure to not overwork yourself, Master Jean, we don't want you to faint again," you reminded.
"Thank you for your concern Y/N, I'm grateful. Oh, and tell your mother I said hi," Master Jean smiled.
"Of course."
"Now that that's out of the way, here's what I have planned."

Timeskip...
(Currently you, Amber and Lisa are together. Jean is working on some papers and Kaeya is drinking wine. Master Diluc is bartending while listening to Jean organize.)

"Do you mind if you tell us more about your life before you joined the knights Y/N? I've never heard you speak of it." Amber asked.
"Oh?, well... I grew up with my mother and father in a village, they own a Boutique full of outfits that are made for special occasions, like weddings or well in this case... a ball. That's why I brought my home up."
"It's a very well known Boutique in my village which is in the sky"
"I haven't visited my parents for a long time after I joined the knights, it will be pleasant to surprise them. They are very welcoming and I'm sure they'll love you all."
"Woah! So your wardrobe is like the whole Boutique?!, you get to choose whatever you want to wear there?!" Amber gasped.
"I suppose you could say that, some of the outfits there were personally customized for me before I became a knight. Lots of frill and colour, not that I'm really into that now. I don't know if I can still fit them to be honest but i'll suck it in," you chuckled.
"I promise you the ball will be a wonderful experience for you Y/N, do you have anyone special attending as well?" Lisa suddenly asked.
"Oh?, not that I have in mind."
"You know... I've been noticing that you've been glancing at a little someone during our talk." Lisa giggled.
"Well I have no intention of bringing anyone as a guest really, I'd rather be comfortable with you girls."
You brushed your hair behind your ear, sweat drops forming.
"Come on Y/N~ it's quite obvious you have a little crush on him. Charmed by the man? Ohoho Y/N~ I thought you were stronger than that." Lisa whispered, turning your head to the man staring back at you. You quickly turned back and hid your face.
"Hehehe, looks like you've been found out Y/N." Amber chuckled.

Everytime I saw him, my feelings had been drastically growing. I only told Amber about it since it was bothering to hold in all by myself. I never told Miss Lisa for obvious reasons, she'll tease me constantly. Now... I'm kinda regretting telling Amber, she's been hanging around Lisa a little too often now a days.

You sighed and lifted your head, accepting your defeat.
"I admit I like him somehow but it's a one-sided thing. He's a tease towards me but I know that's just Kaeya's nature, I'd wish for him to be happy being himself."
"You just don't know Y/N *chuckles* I've seen how he looks at you, those eyes of love have been wanting to embrace you from the very first moment he laid eyes on you. Well, in this case, eye of love, the boy is half blind." Lisa chuckled.
"That was a sweet line Lisa, I'm flattered yet he does deserve someone better, him knowing what I was like before he'd met me... I feel embarrassed."
"Trust me Y/N, I know for sure he accepts you for who you are. Ever since you came to Monstadt, he changed and-"
Lisa held your hands with a gentle look.
"Sorry to interrupt girls but I wanted to let you know that you'll have to leave very early tomorrow in the morning. Immediately come back as soon as Y/N finds her outfit and head to the Cathedral in the evening." Master Jean said.
"Hurry and head to bed, it's getting late and you'll need plenty of rest for your journey."
"See you tomorrow Lisa... Amber."
You exited the Tavern.