𝐂𝐡𝐩 𝟒. 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

You slowly opened your eyes to a cheerful face you usually see every morning and the bright sun. Tonight you will attend the Monstadt Ball.

"Morning Y/N!, It's finally the day of the Mondstadt Ball!!" Amber screeched

*chuckles* "I'm strangely quite excited, I'll be seeing my parents and having a magical time at a ball with my friends."
"And seeing Kaeya in his Prince Cavalry suit!" Amber teased.
"Don't repeat yesterday morning Amber!" You blushed.

Outside the Headquarters...

Lisa's P.O.V
"Hmm... today's weather is perfect. Not too hot... not too cold."
"Oh Lisa!, you're here early" Y/N called out.
"Good morning Y/N, how was your sleep yesterday? I hope you had a delightful rest." I worriedly asked.
"Oh yes, I did have a good rest..."
Y/N looked down.
"You seem bothered darling, everything alright?" I was concerned for little Miss Y/N, did she have a fever? Her face was a little red.
"I guess my thoughts were keeping me up again but other than that, I'm looking forward to this day!" Y/N chuckled cutely.
"Really?, I'm glad."

Phew, for a second there I thought she was still upset, I'll make sure to keep a close eye on her... along with her man.

Your P.O.V
As you were chatting with Lisa, you soon felt three small tugs on your cape, there appeared to be some excited familiar young girls behind you.

VAs you were chatting with Lisa, you soon felt three small tugs on your cape, there appeared to be some excited familiar young girls behind you

"Y/N!!"
"y/n..."
"Hello Y/N!"
"Klee!, Qiqi!?, Diona!, what a surprise! Are you girls attending the ball as well?"
"Of course I am!, even Qiqi is coming too!" Klee jumped.
"Mmhm." Qiqi agreed.
"How was the trip here Qiqi, had fun?"
"yes, I had fun..." Qiqi replied.
"It's so nice to see my favorite little squish mellows," you proceed to give them each a hug.
"Mr. Kaeya!" Klee shouted.
You took a quick look behind then quickly turned back.
"Hello Klee, Jean said you'll be singing with the bard and so as Qiqi and Xiao from Liyue tonight?"
He said while kneeling next to you.
"Wait, you'll be singing for us Klee and Qiqi!, Jean didn't tell me about this!"
"yes... bard wanted us to help him sing for the ball," Qiqi said.
"I would love to hear you sing girls!"
"And as for me, I'll be serving drinks for you all sadly... but I like you Y/N cause you're not a heavy drinker... but you Kaeya!" Diona rawred.
"Aww Diona."
You chuckled and patted her head.
"Sorry to interrupt girls but Y/N, Amber, Lisa and I have to go away from Monstadt for a little bit, we have to find Y/N here a beautiful dress for the ball," Kaeya said.
"Aww, it's okay! You're the best Kaeya!"
Klee went in to hug him.
"Right Y/N?!" Klee asked you with a cute smile.

"O-oh yes, he is."
You awkwardly agreed. You couldn't be stubborn with such a cute child.
"Say that Kaeya is handsome and amazing!!"
"H-huh? Um... Kaeya is handsome and amazing?"
"Good job Klee." Kaeya discreetly high-fived Klee.
"You are such a bad influence to children..." you sighed.
"Thanks for waiting you guys! I'm ready now! Baron Bunny needed a quick bath!" Shouted Amber as she ran down the stairs.
"See you girls tonight," you waved goodbye to the three children.
"Bye bye Y/N, Kaeya, Lisa and Amber! You're all the best!"
"bye..."
"Goodbye, burn down the Dawn Winery for me while you're gone!"

The journey back home begins...
You were walking further and further away from Monstadt. You had stood around Amber for the time being.
"Hey Amber, so about the dual between us knights, we'll be versing each other 1 on 1. That's pretty extra for a ball."
"Master Jean very much enjoys when our citizens are excited for the balls she organizes each year. Each year, we put on a little show for their entertainment. I heard today's duels will be different," she said.
"Wow, the pressure!"
You went over to Lisa.
"Hey, Lisa!"
"Hello Y/N dear, so according to your map, we should be arriving in about 2 hours."
"I'm so excited to surprise my parents, I miss them so much"
"My mother will love you, Lisa, you have a lot in common. She was once an experienced alchemist back when she lived in Sumeru and loves reading books. You were a Grand Mage back there right? I bet you two will get along!"
"Oh yes, your mother is quite the ambitious one. I'd love to meet her, I heard she was a famous dancer also, would love~ to talk with her."
As you were almost half of the way there to home, you reluctantly went over to Kaeya.
"Um, hi Kaeya," you blushed.
"Why the red face hmm? Can't handle the cold?" Kaeya smirked.
"Sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to-"
You then tripped.
"Wah-!"
"Now now Y/N, I was up before I even saw you," he said as he helped you up.
"Don't worry, you didn't disturb me, just my daily night wine before bed *chuckles* I've never seen you so clumsy before. Oh wait, is it because of your little training last night?"
"Y/N..." Lisa glared at you, sparks forming.
"Oh okay! I'm relieved haha."
You turned to Lisa slowly.
"Lisa I'm so sorry, I just couldn't rest again!"
You awkwardly chuckled.

Phew, I'm glad he didn't remember! I think... darn liar, he has seen me all clumsy on that one fluke that happened on that day that I didn't want to recall why did I- well, I guess he didn't want to embarrass me... wait that's not like Kae-!

"AHHH! Ouch Lisa...!!"

Kaeya's P.O.V
*chuckles*

how cute...